Well.. This is the only hotel in ALL of my many ,many years of travel, there was NO ONE to get my luggage at the front! The doorman just stood there, waiting for me to get closer with all my heavy luggage and then he slowly opened the door.. Without any words..unbelievable!! At the reception they were friendly but with such heavy Caribbean accent that I could barely comprehend. Hotel is spacious, rhough,rooms too..We had luch and the food was really good, above average fast food . But, again, the waiters need training in manners and work ethics. Sleepy eyed , slow and unresponsive. BUT.. For a real shocker-!!- I ordered a room service for wine. Again ,I had to ask for a manager because the person couldnt speak any understandable English..:-(( The manager never even heard about any cheese platter that usually go with an order of wine..??Anyway, when the person delivered Pinot Noir , he just put it there.. When I asked to open , he tried, broke the dry cork and I asked him to return it and get me anew bottle. he brought.. Wait, wait... a cheap wine with a screw top- no cork this time!!!!! I was stunned! $44 for this??? Is he crazy? I sent him back to bring me a regular House Cabernet Sauvinion , hoping it will be a normal cork intact bottle, but alas! He brought same cheap wine.. I just gave up, signed and noticed that I sighed an older bottle for $44 , not the new price for $33. Couldn't explain anything to him, due to his NON English.. , giving up again. This is the most incompetent staff I have Ever seen in a hotel business.Sad... As for buffet breakfast, the waiters were very nice, fast at filling up coffee, friendly. Food was so so.. Some things were from day before.. Almost no whole wheat, only white junkie bread. The best is made to order omelet, even though the cook acts as she is doing you a big favor.I usually don't write such lengthy reviews but was so shocked by this hotel, which is closer to a motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florham Park hotel & conference center offering lodging, business meeting facilities, wedding venues and space for special events near Morristown, New York City and Newark Airport in New Jersey. Dine at Social Kitchen or Vanderbilt's Bar & Lounge and take advantage of the hotel's variety of vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Park Hotel And Conference Center
- Hamilton Park Hotel Florham Park