Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
US$131
Travelocity
US$297
US$263
HYATT house Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hyatt.com
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
US$194
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$308
Hilton.com
US$205
Westin.com
AVE Florham Park(Florham Park)
Travelocity
All reviewssports barfront deskmeeting spaceoutdoor poolshuttle servicenice hotelhigh school reunionhamilton parkbuffet breakfastroom servicefree shuttlebusiness triphot tubmorristown areahotel staffnew jerseyvanderbilt
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were lucky enough to get a room here during Hurricane Sandy. While they went to back up power they were able to provide comfortable rooms and more importantly meals!!! Bravo!!
We were treated very well under difficult circumstances and what could have been a disaster turned out to be an adventure. They have a great pool and gym facilities as well as a beautiful restaurant

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We booked this hotel thru Priceline (name your price feature) got 3 rooms for very decent price. Stayed here together with my friend and his family. We were very happy with everthing about the hotel. If you need a fridge in your room, there is a $20 charge per day. I asked for 1 for 1 day but they didn't take it after the first day and at first charged me for 2 days when I spoke to the front desk they credited me for that.
The closest Shul is 4.1 miles away so if you stay here for Shabbos the walk is about an hour & 20 min. The weather was great so we didn't mind.
Special thanks to Michele Adamo for trying to help me out to arrange a group stay although it didn't work out her help is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gefoorin
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We were in general fairly satisfied with this hotel that we got on Priceline. The room was a good size and clean. I was especially happy that they seem to care about protecting the environment, which is a big plus in my books! And the staff was very friendly.

The hotel is set up to host conference, so for our vacation, it seemed a bit big and hollow. And it was set away from the centre of Morristown (though only 5 minutes away), so we couldn't really walk out and find restaurants and shops (although we could have driven). We ended up eating at the sports bar downstairs, which was in its own right an interesting place to people-watch! The food was priced fairly cheaply but tasted good.

Overall we were happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I went there just for one evening. Hotel was very nice in that they let me into the room even though the room was booked by a friend. Very comfortable bed and showers. If I had to stay in the Morristown area again, I would definitely stay there!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
kajencki33, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

SKCYCLES,

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in our ability to make your time on property as comfortable and effortless as possible. Hamilton Park and all of it's associates would be honored to make our home, your home, while traveling through Morristown and Northern NJ area. Please think of us again!

Amy Wickenheisser
Hamilton Park Hotel

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The hotel is located in a nice suburban setting. The room was clean and comfortable. Because of its location, you have to drive or be shuttled to shops and outside of hotel restaurants. There was easy access to the interstate without the noise and traffic.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business