“Beautiful Room- Great Location”

Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Florham Park
New Jersey
“Beautiful Room- Great Location”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a crafting weekend. We were on the third floor. The room had 2 double beds and 2 desks. The bathroom has a tub/shower, with EarthSmart Shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap. The sink is on the outside of the bathroom. The tempeture in the room was perfect for us. Loved the flat screen tv and the keurig coffee for the in room coffee. There is also a hair dryer. I found the towels to be a little stiff.

Room Tip: Do not book a room over the bar- it is extremly loud and noisy!
Green Features: Awesome! hang your towel up if you wish to use it tomorrow.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Amy W, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Merpaul,

On behalf of every department at Hamilton Park, thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about your conference experience with us! Our guest rooms with two beds and vanity sink work perfectly for a meeting or conference that requires attendees to share a room. We are very glad to see you noticed our earth friendly bath products, as well. Our commitment to our local community and ecosystem is steadfast and we will continue to push forward innovative practices to do our part to preserve this planet for the next generation.

Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Hinsdale, Illinois
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Compared to other lodging facilities in this area, the Hamilton Park puts on a big front without delivering any major distinctions in service, facilities, or offerings to justify the significant price difference it commands. The main distinguishing factors at this hotel are the room toiletry offerings, brunch type breakfast service, and the fully equipped workout facility (which rivals most hotel offerings). In fairness, I have to mention that the internet is also included. If these items are worth $60-$130.00 more per night, this is the facility for you; otherwise steer clear if other options are available.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
new jersey
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed at the Hamilton Park last weekend because my son plans to attend Fairleigh Dickinson University this fall so I and my family needed to find a hotel that we could stay at that wasn't too far from the college and to my surprise I found the HP in an advertisement from the college. It was perfect. I actually thought it was going to be a stuffy and snooty hotel but to my surprise it was totally the opposite. A business oriented hotel but with a homey and comfortable feel. I felt like I was known from a while ago. The staff greeted me and my family warmly and I liked that because that was the first impression that I got. I usually feel if a hotel is going to be worth coming back to by how my family is greeted and the Hamilton Park employees got it right. They are the best I've ever encountered, honestly. I would definitely go back with my family because of Jessica and Michele at the front desk they are truly aces in the hospitality business. Also Joan made us feel more comfortable and made us feel like we were already a part of the Hamilton Park family. This hotel needs to be recognized because they are truly catering to the guest needs . Thank you again, Jessica, Michele, Joan, and Troy. And Kurt I'll write about you in the next review. Thanks to all who made our trip worth the while. It's people like these that make you feel like you matter.

Room Tip: The fifth floor we liked and we also liked facing the middle the court yard. Or simply just ask the...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Manchester Township, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were lucky enough to get a room here during Hurricane Sandy. While they went to back up power they were able to provide comfortable rooms and more importantly meals!!! Bravo!!
We were treated very well under difficult circumstances and what could have been a disaster turned out to be an adventure. They have a great pool and gym facilities as well as a beautiful restaurant

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Monsey, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We booked this hotel thru Priceline (name your price feature) got 3 rooms for very decent price. Stayed here together with my friend and his family. We were very happy with everthing about the hotel. If you need a fridge in your room, there is a $20 charge per day. I asked for 1 for 1 day but they didn't take it after the first day and at first charged me for 2 days when I spoke to the front desk they credited me for that.
The closest Shul is 4.1 miles away so if you stay here for Shabbos the walk is about an hour & 20 min. The weather was great so we didn't mind.
Special thanks to Michele Adamo for trying to help me out to arrange a group stay although it didn't work out her help is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gefoorin
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We were in general fairly satisfied with this hotel that we got on Priceline. The room was a good size and clean. I was especially happy that they seem to care about protecting the environment, which is a big plus in my books! And the staff was very friendly.

The hotel is set up to host conference, so for our vacation, it seemed a bit big and hollow. And it was set away from the centre of Morristown (though only 5 minutes away), so we couldn't really walk out and find restaurants and shops (although we could have driven). We ended up eating at the sports bar downstairs, which was in its own right an interesting place to people-watch! The food was priced fairly cheaply but tasted good.

Overall we were happy with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I went there just for one evening. Hotel was very nice in that they let me into the room even though the room was booked by a friend. Very comfortable bed and showers. If I had to stay in the Morristown area again, I would definitely stay there!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
kajencki33, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
SKCYCLES,

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in our ability to make your time on property as comfortable and effortless as possible. Hamilton Park and all of it's associates would be honored to make our home, your home, while traveling through Morristown and Northern NJ area. Please think of us again!

Amy Wickenheisser
Westminster Hotel
Westminster Hotel
#1 of 1 in Livingston
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown

Been to Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!