Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
US$79
US$131
US$297
US$263
HYATT house Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hyatt.com
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
US$194
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$205
US$308
Hilton.com
US$175
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
Hotels.com
All reviewssports barfront deskmeeting spaceoutdoor poolshuttle servicenice hotelhigh school reunionhamilton parkbuffet breakfastroom servicefree shuttlebusiness triphot tubmorristown areahotel staffnew jerseyvanderbilt
Reviewed 15 August 2014

where is the Wyndham quality I remember . not here Small room with over size furniture . excellent breakfast

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Amy W, Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Sharon M:
Thank you for your feedback. I'm not sure if your comment regarding the quality of the hotel was in reference to the size of your guest room or something else. Please feel free to contact me directly by calling 973-377-2424 as I take all feedback very seriously and would like to know more about the issues you had because if it can be addressed it will. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast and hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Let me preface this by saying this hotel is clean & safe, but after having spent two weeks staying at pretty much every major chain up and down the East Coast, it's overpriced by about $70-$80 a night. I stayed for five nights, and the price fluctuated wildly. The highest price was just north of $250 a night. It's not worth it. For the price, service is not attentive enough. Folks are pleasant, but highly American and disengaged. Staff at a European or Asian chain that didn't open a door for a weary traveler who arrived at 1 a.m. -- correction -- didn't even come out from behind the front desk, would be fired. The rooms were well taken care of and pretty new, though one of our towel racks fell down, and the cleaning staff left a long black hair (we're all blonde) on the bathroom floor for three days straight. Great quality bathroom products, but amenities were sparing for a wannabe-$250-a-night hotel. The ice machine on our floor was broken the entire time. Food at Vanderbilts was surprisingly good, though the tables felt sticky enough to think they hadn't truly been scrubbed down since the Giants last won the Superbowl. The gym had fantastic treadmills, and the pool was very good. The hotel is in a great location, and I can see why conference-goers and wedding-party folks like to stay here, but the price must come down. Otherwise, my suggestion to management is that you toss in the $18-a-day overpriced breakfast to at least give a sense that you are really providing a top experience to guests. It's pretty chintzy, at your price point, to nickel-and-dime customers, especially long-staying ones. If I couldn't negotiate a lower price, I probably would not stay here next time. But I was satisfied with everything but the sticker price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Adam N:

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review about your stay, thank you. I looked into your reservation. I see that you originally booked through us for one night then extended your stay through a third party online site for four more nights. The rate went up with that reservation, it also included week night stays which is in more demand and our rates do go up during the week. I remember the front desk worked hard at keeping your family in the same room when you extended because we realize the inconvenience moving rooms has on anyone, especially a family of four. If you are in our area again and plan to stay for several days please reach out to me directly at 973-377-2424 to book your reservation. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel on August 1, 2014. The room was very really nice and the staff was friendly and very helpful. We fell in love with "Vanderbilts" which is a sports bar on the first floor of the hotel. They had pool tables, shuffle board and Foosball tables. Would highly recommend this hotel when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank stephenbQ6046RP
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had the opportunity to stay during a 2 day planning session, I was very happy with my stay. The hotel had ample parking. The room was available when they promised. The room had a comfortable queen sized bed. The shower was clean and towels plentiful. There was no excessive noise from the halls or rooms above / below.

Overall, if I have a need to stay over again, I would use this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business