“Oh so good”

Description: Florham Village Shopping Center, 973-295-6430
Morristown, New Jersey
“Oh so good”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times. The gelato is fresh and creamy. I loved the coconut. They will let you taste as many flavors as you like before ordering. It is a bit pricey and some of the seats are uncomfortable but I can't say anything bad about the gelato.

Delaware
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I went here with the family and it was the best gelato I've ever had, it's a good thing I don't live nearby or I'd be here everyday!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Good gelato”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Place is right next door to where I get my hair cut. I enjoy a bit of gelato after my visit, looking like a shaved Capuchin monkey.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NotoriousCLO
Clinton, New Jersey
“Best gelato around”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been to a few gelato places, but none have seemed any different than rich ice cream. Angelato is different - many flavors and the ones I've tried have been very tasty. Strawberry, Death by Chocolate, Caramel Sea Salt, Mint Chocolate Chip, etc.

I suggest that you try a small (Piccolo) first, it's not the same thing as ice cream where you'll want a huge bowl of it due to the air. They also have a bit of other food, like little sandwiches.

However, I do not recommend the frozen banana fluff - it just doesn't work out.

Visited June 2013
Mickleton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious gelato”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

So many flavors to choose from. The helpful staff encourages you to sample before ordering. Live music on our Friday night visit.

Visited June 2013