“Great Neighborhood Addition...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have never eaten at a Thirsty Turtle before but since they've added one right by my work, I've been there several times and always enjoy a great dining experience. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the food and beverage selections. The menu has many great choices so I've tried different appetizers and entrees each time and enjoyed everything on the menu! They have a nice atmosphere and it's a great place for a happy hour or team lunch. Kudos all around for this great addition to the neighborhood.

2  Thank cniemec926

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The Thirsty Turtle is located behind King’s grocery store where Trader Joe’s grocery store used to be. It is a Contemporary Café open for lunch and dinner, offering appetizers, burgers and sandwiches, salads and wraps, and an assortment of entrees and of course a sports bar area. The new Thirsty Turtle has a more sophisticated decor than what the old Thirsty Turtle had in Bernardsville, but is still a family restaurant. We checked it out for dinner a couple weeks ago. My wife had the Pretzel Burger and I had a bowl of French Onion Soup with the Wedge Salad. Both our dinners were very good and also the service. My wife was disappointed that they didn’t offer Fish N Chips like they did at the old Thirsty Turtle. This restaurant is a nice addition to the strip malls in Florham Park, and was full when we went.

1  Thank MitchPhyllis65