“You stand on line to order and pick up your food”
Review of Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Livingston nj
“You stand on line to order and pick up your food”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is good. The atmosphere is acceptable but there is nothing about this restaurant that would entitle it to a rating better than average. If you are ready to stand on line I would say try it. We will return but not as often as another restaurant in the same shopping center Nonna's

Visited April 2014

Portland, Maine
“Great food, VERY friendly staff!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our family loves Garbanzo and all it has to offer. The staff is especially friendly and accommodating. We were thrilled that they brought in Gyros! Keep up the great work!!

New Providence, New Jersey
“Enjoyable food with healthy options”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Came here with a friend for lunch. We both enjoyed the food. What I like the most about this place is that the calorie for each option is listed so that I can pick whatever appears to be delicious to me without having to worry about the potential adverse effect on the diet plan. I had the beef Gyro. It was delicious. The person prepared my food gave generous amount of Tzatziki sauce. I just had to make a mental note of asking them to go easy on that the next time. Overall, the staff were all very courteous. They were there to help and they were there to take your order in a good mood. It has a 'Chipotle' feel to it -- like other reviewers suggested. I enjoyed the food very much and I would definitely go back and recommend this place to a friend.
Go a bit early. We arrived 5 minutes prior to twelve and were able to grab some last seats. People started to pour in while we were eating and we had to leave as a courtesey to others who needed the table. No waiting service here. So it's much like a fast-food joint, albeit a good one!

Summit, New Jersey
“Yummy and fresh!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

One reviewer compared this place to a Mediterranean Chipotle and I agree completely, which is a good thing. It's a fairly simple place where you can pick your main style of dish (plate, wrap, pita) and fill it with whatever you'd like. The hummus, falafel, chicken, and veggies were very good and it was so nice to get a fresh, delicious meal when you don't have too much time to spare. This is a fun place and I would definitely eat here again if I was in the area!

Chandler, Arizona
“Good food, but the place could use some work”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I ate here twice while in town and I did enjoy the food. However I was disappointed in the overall experience. The first time the place was pretty empty and several items were not available. The next visit, I went with the wheat wrap and was very disappointed when i found out that it was two inches smaller than the white wrap. So I felt a bit ripped off. IF they work out a few issues, this place will really be great.

• Visited February 2014