“We enjoyed our visit there”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #29 of 51 Restaurants in Forked River
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forked River New Jersey
“We enjoyed our visit there”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

There isn*t too many things that are bad at this place.. Love the breakfast we always have there and have really nothing bad to say about this place except you should try it .. Really how bad can a place be that serves pancakes and potatoes?? its good and its well priced..

Visited March 2014

Forked River, New Jersey
“always good service and food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best breakfast food.Love there omlets,pancakes,breakfast potates.muffins .Service is always good. Great coffee.

Visited February 2014
“Extremely Disappointing!!!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

One would think that a restaurant that specializes in breakfast could make a decent breakfast. But, to our disappointment, it does not. I have been here several times and I never walk away thinking that I just ate a good breakfast. I will not return here anymore. Yesterday's breakfast just "sealed the deal". The pancakes with the gloppy strawberry topping were awful. What happened to real strawberries? I know that it is not the season....I was able to find some decent fresh strawberries at the supermarket, today. And the french toast was uneatable...fat pieces of doughy bread. Even the coffee was like hot water with a hint of coffee. To be fair....the waiter and the waitresses are friendly and on the ball. But, the place needs to be cleaned better and the owner and managers should take a look at what they're serving and maybe....just maybe...taste what they are serving. The omelets are pretty lousy too. I enjoy breakfast so much and was happy when this restaurant opened. I get tired of the diner breakfasts and was looking forward to a restaurant that specializes in breakfast but I guess it's back to the diners for breakfast....at least they're decent!

• Visited January 2014
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great breakfast food selection at very affordable prices. The staff is very good, we particularly like "John" and always ask to be seated in his section when we go there. Have also had dinner there, and was happy with their steak dinner plate.

Visited August 2013