“Good Family Restaurant”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #22 of 60 Restaurants in Forked River
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed 4 February 2015

This is a nice friendly family restaurant with good selection on their menu. Food is reasonably priced and have a nice takeout bakery.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

There isn*t too many things that are bad at this place.. Love the breakfast we always have there and have really nothing bad to say about this place except you should try it .. Really how bad can a place be that serves pancakes and potatoes?? its good and its well priced..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best breakfast food.Love there omlets,pancakes,breakfast potates.muffins .Service is always good. Great coffee.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

One would think that a restaurant that specializes in breakfast could make a decent breakfast. But, to our disappointment, it does not. I have been here several times and I never walk away thinking that I just ate a good breakfast. I will not return here anymore. Yesterday's breakfast just "sealed the deal". The pancakes with the gloppy strawberry topping were awful. What happened to real strawberries? I know that it is not the season....I was able to find some decent fresh strawberries at the supermarket, today. And the french toast was uneatable...fat pieces of doughy bread. Even the coffee was like hot water with a hint of coffee. To be fair....the waiter and the waitresses are friendly and on the ball. But, the place needs to be cleaned better and the owner and managers should take a look at what they're serving and maybe....just maybe...taste what they are serving. The omelets are pretty lousy too. I enjoy breakfast so much and was happy when this restaurant opened. I get tired of the diner breakfasts and was looking forward to a restaurant that specializes in breakfast but I guess it's back to the diners for breakfast....at least they're decent!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great breakfast food selection at very affordable prices. The staff is very good, we particularly like "John" and always ask to be seated in his section when we go there. Have also had dinner there, and was happy with their steak dinner plate.