Econo Lodge Fort Lee
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
US$115
US$92
Priceline
Edge Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$224
  • Restaurant
US$202
US$175
Hotel Cliff(New York City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2012

So I searched several sites, sorted by user ratings and took a chance. Last time I do that. The first room had the windows open and a non-functional air conditioner. Room number 2 did cool down, but the TV didn't work and the toilet wouldn't stop running. Room number 3 had filthy rugs and a smokey, stale smell, but too tired to care at this point. The front desk young lady was very friendly with no attitude, but seemingly aware that a lot of the rooms shouldn't be used. Spend the extra bucks and go somewhere else. You get what you pay for. Lesson learned...again!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EastCoastGo
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The Econo Lodge in Fort Lee, NJ is comfortable and convenient spot to stay in. The location is perfect. It's less than 5 minutes away from the George Washington Bridge, providing easy access to New York City from New Jersey. Great option, if on budge; avoid extremely high priced hotels in NYC. Room are clean, adquate, and comfortable. Rooms come with TV w/ cable; microwave, refrigerator, cabinet drawers, continental breakfast, everything you need to enjoy your stay. Service is good, the staff does their best to accommadate requests. For $80 bucks a night in the Tri-State area, can't beat it. Strongly recommend this spot (Hotel).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Vincent S S
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I needed to stay in NJ for one night only, for the price i wasnt expecting 5-star service, you get a feeling for the service if you call and ask a question as I did. But i wasnt looking to spend 100.00 in a hotel. But for the price it was, the room was clean, the blankets, the pillowcases were clean. I was a little worried about bed bugs, nothing happened thank God. I made the reservation, got there at around 11pm, I am female college student, and they lady was nice enough to give me a room near the lobby or reservation area. So that was super nice, the heat worked.. Not 5-star hotel but def you get what you pay for, one night its enough. I just made sure i brought my own pillowcase. So, yes, do not expect 31/2 or 5-star service. You get what you paid for. And everything was clean, tv , heat and bathroom worked just fine.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
at49, Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Dear Marilyn,

I appreciate your taking the time to give us your positive feedback. Our sincerest goal is to provide good value to all customers which include nice, clean rooms and quality amenities. We realize that we are not a Marriot or other 5 star brand but at the same time we strive to be the best EconoLodge property we can be.

To address your concerns about bedbugs, we also realize that bedbugs, though harmless, are a scourge in the hotel industry. For this reason, we have a National Pest Control company do pre-emptive inspections/spraying of all rooms once a month for all pests including bedbugs. Also, we address any complaints about bedbugs in a room immediately as soon as we hear the complaint by having our maintenance person inspect the room and treat it with industrial strength bedbug sprays(should bedbugs be found).

As I mentioned above, it is our sincerest goal to be the best EconoLodge brand hotel that we can be and to provide clean rooms at affordable prices to all guests and we have taken all appropriate measures to do that.

Andy Tamakuwala

Reviewed 16 November 2011

The worst service ever! They have no heat in room 103. They double billed me and I had to get my credit card to fight the charge. The manager is beyond worthless and a crook. Who ever thinks this place is beautiful must have just got out of prison.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank JeGD

Dear JeGD,

We are sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. I do want to assure you that we do strive to provide quality service to all customers. I have personally checked the heat in 103 and have found it to be in working condition. Also, we sincerely apologize if there was an error in billing to your account. We typically do not have billing errors with a majority of our customers. Please call us at 201-944-5332 and it would be our pleasure to resolve any issues you may have.

Andy

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I'm a Choice Rewards Diamond member . So I spend alot of time in these properties.
Being exhausted and needing to stop I called and made a reservation over the phone.
I could not drive any more.
Bottom line, I spent the night in a old room that was clean. The heat worked well but the vent cover was missing. The bathroom featured a spring loaded steel fire door.
The older 27" tv was on it's way out and extremely dark.

Leaving the next morning I was in the 5' by 5' lobby that offered a breakfast with a seat and a broken computer in the middle of the breakfast bar. I enjoyed a cup of coffee. Then the "couple" that rented a room for 40.00 for two hours came in.
She was not too obvious. Needless to say Choice Rewards properties and EconoLodge will never see my business again. I paid top dollar to stay at a place that caters to hourly patins if you get the picture.
Please stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Tkmellc

Dear Tkmelic,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have recently renovated a large number of rooms and you may have been given a room that was about to undergo renovations. I can state that we have recently installed brand new 32" TV's in all rooms, and that 75% of rooms have brand new heat pumps/HVAC units. It would be our sincerest pleasure to make up for your negative experience by staying with us again in our newer rooms. If you are interested, please contact 201-944-5332 for arrangements.

Andy T