“Terrible!”

Econo Lodge Fort Lee
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Dirtiest place ever! Bad service and terrible breakfast. Though it's near NYC, it's not a place to go. Stains in the bed. My white socks turned out black after walking on the carpet's room. There s a likely and delicious bakery 2 streets north away from hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank rbertrand01

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here for my sons competion at Yankee stadium we reserved 2 nights was going to do some sight seeing but after our first night we so wanted to go home the mattress sucked was covered in plastic and sheets do not fit bed noise around doors slamming people talking loud tv staff was rude

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Arlene B
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband , my grandson and myself stayed here on last minute reservations as a quick trip to Yankee Stadium, the convenience was excellent, the room poor by my standards. The employees were helpful and very courteous, the room less than satisfactory, I really would not recommend this place to my friends or family. The queen size mattress felt like we were going to collapse any minute, every time my husband got up I felt and heard the bed creak and crack and thought we might end up on the floor. The shower was far from being pleasant or relaxing not much hot water or pressure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Well, I stayed here for 2 nights. The staff was very nice and helpful.The hotel was located near the city .I, as a guest had the right to use the hotel’s parking so I didn’t have to worry about my vehicle. The staff was excellent, helpful. The rooms are decent, equipped with air condition, heat, microwave, iron and iron board, satellite and cable TV, desk, refrigerator. Also the hotel has fast wireless connection so it was very helpful for me because I needed to check my e-mail and the social networks account and I connected with my friends and family abroad with ease. A lot of public transportation to move to the city.
It´s a really good price for this area
I will recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: According to me it is a good hotel. I don't have any negative experience to share... I like that...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Munni B
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Garmin got us right there, and you are literally by the GWBridge. Our room was comfortable and clean. The area seemed quite safe and there is a restaraunt right beside the hotel. At night we could see the Empire State building lit up. There is lots of loud noise from rumbling trucks on bridge....my husband was actually fascinated by this and loved it. Me? Not so entranced, but I did get some sleep. It was easy to get on the bridge the next day and make our way over to LongIsland. Seemed like a safe area and it certainly beat the costs of staying in NYC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ohdio1
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We booked this hotel for the location but quickly realized what a good decision it was. We were greeted by 1 girl at the front desk who were very pleasant and helpful. We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and never had a problem once. The room was a bit small but it was nice.......

Room Tip: It is a good motel because of its communication, rooms are quite small but it is good to stay. you w...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarmila d
Reviewed 22 May 2014

need I say more than my title? just please stay away. it is so filthy and gross. I don't think sheets were ever changed. looked like Helen keller cleaned room. I had to leave. i'd rather sleep in my car. how this hotel is still in business is mind boggling and Im sure it has violated every health code possible. just awful awful awful. please stay away!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield Park

Been to Econo Lodge Fort Lee? Share your experiences!