Best Western Fort Lee
Hilltop Motel(Fort Lee)
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Cliff(New York City)
View Hotel
All reviewsgw bridgenew yorkacross the bridgebed was very comfortablefree breakfasteasy accessbreakfast was excellentexercise roomrooms are cleannycbwgpsremotecouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed for 3 nights first week of June 2014.
Place is a little dated but overall was clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet despite being right beside a highway we did not hear any highway noise at all.
Good simple breakfast, similar to what we would have at home with bread products & cereal. Waffles are available and coffee is good.
Cannot say enough good things about the staff.
They went above & beyond to make our stay comfortable.
To the point I could not figure out how to call out and Alex ordered our delivered meal for us.
There was no pool or on site restaurant but after spending the day(s) in NYC we would have been too tired to use them anyway

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Fitzroy g, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Heather T40

We want to thank you for making our hotel your choice of stay, I am extremely happy that you enjoy your time with us.
Although our property is one that is much older, we take great pride in ensuring that all guest have a memorable stay.
Our breakfast has gotten us several great reviews, from our Belgium waffles to our fresh pastries and several choice of juice.
Alex has continue to be a valuable asset to us and we appreciate him a great deal.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The stay was ok. Pretty much what I expected. Nothing spectacular. Not many options to get food unless you have a car or are willing to take a cab. I stayed at this hotel as I was in town on business and the company I was there to work with recommened this hotel. I would probably stay here again if need be. It would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Richard H

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay with us.
At the Best Western Fort Lee we strive to ensure that all guest have a very memorable stay, we also have a few areas that we need to continue working on.
With reviews like yours our hotel will attain this goal.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Easy access to NYC and a fraction of the cost. Very comfortable, clean and helpful staff. Access to hotel is a little congested but worth the effort. Hotel rooms are a bit small but perfect for 2 people looking for quality service and clean, comfortable room. Although it is located on Route 4 which is a busy highway, the rooms were quiet and secure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Fitzroy g, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Robert T

First let me thank you for taking the time to publish your thoughts on your most recent visit to our hotel.
The outside noise level is one of the surprising fators for most of our guest, we have limited or no noise from the traffic on route 4 which makes all of our guest stay a lot more enjoyable.

When in town please dont hesitate to give me a call at 201-461-7000 or email me at 31047@hotel.bestwestern.com

Reviewed 12 May 2014

It was a good location and very simple to locate, the accomdations were good, the only thing was that my husbands wheelchair did not fit through the front entrance of the hotel. My husband had to stand up and then help him sit down and then bring wheelchair in, but then it was all good, we were able to enjoy our breakfast with the whole family. The room was very clean, the tv was veyr clear and I asked for a mircowave and they put it in our room, I asked for extra towels and they did.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mirza F

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel, we are happy we were able to accomodate you and your husband.

We are also working on extending our lobby to offer a more comfortable dinning experience for the future.

We hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. It was evident that it used to be a motel because of the inside windows in the hallways. This hotel had bad water damage and mildew. There wasn't any hot water, and there were bed bugs. They didnt have any elevators and the rooms were terribly small.The staff was very rude and nonchalant. Even though it was a cheap hotel, i expected more!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Khadijah F
Fitzroy g, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Khadijah F

We are sorry that your previous experience was not one of several of our past guest, we work very hard to ensure that all guest have a memorable stay.

Since this was not achieve by my staff these items that you have mention although very alarming will be looked into very closely by myself and our management tean to ensure such an incident would not be repeated.

we would like for you and your group to give us a second chance, please contact me at 201-461-7000 or 31047@hotel.bestwestern.com.