“Very Nice Hotel - Great Staff”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Very Nice Hotel - Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Hotels was very clean, rooms were big (including the bathroom) and the facilities were fine (restaurant, bar, fitness room, etc) The location allows for easy access into NYC.
The best part of this hotel was the staff. They would assist you in any possible was for example
Our business was in Fort Lee and the hotel shuttle would take us to and from our clients office.
The shuttle took us to dinner one night.
But the best thing they did for my was help me out of a terrible bind. I checked out and travelled 1,000 miles before I realized I left my keys in my room. I call the hotel, whomever answered took my information and within 20 minutes called me back with my keys in his hand. The staff FedEx my keys to me. Kind of sappy but I have had this same key chain for over 30 yrs. I have spare keys so this was really just sentimental not a necessity. But another example of the great staff at this hotel.
I'll be back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
German L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at The DoubleTree George Washington Bridge. It was nice to see that you have enjoyed all our facilities. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in a near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

An excellent hotel, conveniently located on the NJ side of the GW Bridge. I've stayed there on two separate occasions and will do so again. Good food, friendly and helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

German L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to fill out the survey on trip advisor. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful time with us and we were able to exceed your expectations and service. We value your comments and hope to see you again on your next travels to our area.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Excellent front end staff. Conveinent shuttle . Don't usually eat at the hotel but due to some time constraints, the dinner I had was excellent. Breakfast buffet was not quite as good but still a great value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Doubletree Hilton George Washington Bridge during your visit to the New York area. We appreciate your attentive feedback we will share your observations in order to prove our service.
Thank you again and look forward to seeing you
Valencia, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is my second stay - very nice hotel, excellent staff, clean big room and good amenities, the AC was a little noisy, executive lounge was nice, good breakfast, better breakfast is the ground floor restaurant - I could get custom made eggs, close to the city and good price! Will definitely stay again when I'm back there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for staying at the Doubletree Hilton George Washington Bridge

I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful time with us and we were able to exceed your expectations and service. We value your comments and hope that you choose us again when you return back to our area.

Safe travels
San Francisco, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

The rooms were clean, beds are comfy, and staff are courteous. BUT, the hotel was hard to get to, only via highway from one direction. There is not much within walking distance either, so highway driving is needed even for a quick bite for lunch. There is restaurant on site. Food quality is reasonable, but expensive ($12 for a bowl of ramen?)/

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time out to fill out the survey on trip advisor. We value your comments as they are very important to our growth.

When you return back to our area we hope you choose us again.
Fort Lee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have been staying at the Ft. Lee Doubletree for years. It's location, albeit a little tough to get to, is great if you are doing business in both NYC and New Jersey as I do frequently. The hotel is literally almost sitting on the GW Bridge and makes a commute into the city easy during non-traffic offers. The hotel also offers a $20 r/t shuttle into mid-town several times a day. There are two good restaurants in the hotel. One is Italian and bar fare, the other is a sushi place. The servers are all wonderful. The food is overpriced, but convenient to have options in the hotel. They also offer quite a nice breakfast buffet. I love the pool and hot tub at this hotel. The ceiling of the facility is all windows so even on the coldest winter day you feel like you are outside in the sun! The fitness center is small, but well equipped. There is a nice business center and a small sundries shop too. Parking in covered or uncovered spaces is free.

2 Thank Kristen M
ocean township
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

good location, but, the staff should should have a better idea of where they are located..not one of three could give some local directions,room keys did not work, lamp on side of bed did not work etc room 819

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Address: 2117 State Rt 4, Fort Lee, NJ 07024-3209
Region: United States > New Jersey > Fort Lee
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge 3.5*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge is just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Midtown Manhattan, and MetLife Stadium in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Visit our hotel and enjoy a meal at Café Milano or Sugi, complimentary Wi-Fi, & shuttle service to/from Manhattan. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center, heated indoor pool, and whirlpool. Explore many Fort Lee area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree By Hilton Fort Lee Hotel Fort Lee