DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
“Convenient Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Near from manhattan & famous shopping mall.
Room was very clean & food at H honors lounge is good also.
Japannes restaurant in hotel is fantastic.
But sound from highway was nervous for me at night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
German L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
We appreciate your positive review and are always delighted to read about one of our guests enjoying their time with us. Thank you for sharing this with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Santa Barbara, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was not happy with my stay overall. I would not recommend it. I was there for business and the daily meetings were in the hotel so I thought it would be easiest to stay in the hotel. I ordered room service one night and it was SO bad. I sent it back, they gave me attitude and I am not sure they actually reimbursed me. I have never sent food back in my entire life and was very disappointed. The A/C in the room was very outdated and rattled so loudly I had trouble sleeping, even with ear plugs. There is NOTHING around this hotel that you can walk to. The hotel next door is known for its prostitution. There is a Starbucks but there are no sidewalks to walk there, but it is possible by foot. They offer shuttles but that was frustrating bc they drop you off and then you have to call, wait for an uncertain time, for them to come back. I spent $15 total to just get to a supermarket to get some snacks for the wk. The shuttle to NYC worked out pretty well. Overall, would have been happy to stay somewhere else and cannot recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.
Troy, MI, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was disappointed that the location was not where I needed to be and they would not let me transfer to another Hilton closer to my destination. I spent over $800 in taxi fare. I could have stayed at the Waldorf! The physical condition of this hotel was pretty beat up and the restaurants in the place were horrible. We planned to use the pool and it was down for maintenance. Very disappointed!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. Hearing from our guests helps us provide the best experience possible. We’re sorry that we did not exceed you expectations. We've shared your comments with our team so we can do a better job of providing exceptional service. Again, I apologize for all the inconveniences. The next time you travel to the area, we hope to see you. Safe travels!
fort lee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was a little disappointed in my most recent stay. I always look forward to staying at this hotel when I come to town but this time I did not have a comfortable stay. First off the complimentary breakfast is something my finance enjoys but one of the employees acted as if we weren't entitled!! She kept following us around and wanted my card saying that we could have breakfast at the lounge. Then she had the nerve to call upstairs to the executive floor that holds breakfast for those who stay on the executive level and tell them not to serve us if we came up there. First off, we stayed on the executive level so we were entitle to eat there if we wanted to. Then I asked the house keeping for wash clothes and towels and they bring hand towels and towels to the room. I really don't want to wash with a hand towel!! This was not my best experience at this hotel. I normally always stay here but I guess a lot have changed since my last stay. Next time, this will be my second choice instead of my first!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Ttipadvisor about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you and your family were unhappy with our service. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a Great and wonderful stay .Our room was wonderful and the staff was great very helpful .We had such great weekend looking foward to another visit.Thank You Double Tree for making out visit so very enjoyable we will tell our family and friends how great we were treated.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for posting your review on Trip Advisor kind words on your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in service. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, and hope that you will continue to stay at our hotel when you are in the area. Safe Travels and Congratulations!
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at your hotel.From the moment I walked in to the door, I was greeted with nothing but friendly smiles, all ready to make my stay comfortable and memorable.My room was lovely and had more than we needed. We loved the Cookies. The Manager Dona Baumuller was an excellent hostest and tour guide, helping us with info. on places to go and see and ways in which to reach them..As we toured the City we felt she was here with us. You are lucky so have such a decicated and loyal employee.In the short time we had there was no debate on who to call or where to stay - based on previous experiences we didn't hesitate to call this property - everything was great
s. KUDOS to you and your staff

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate that you took the time to share your review as it will mean a lot to our associates to know that you found them professional and caring. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and had such a positive experience.
Kinnelon, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had a business meeting in the City and was very pleased with the location of this hotel. I found the rooms to be very comfortable and clean. I had certain special requests that were met without hesitation. Very pleasant staff and delicious Sushi!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you. I will definately be staying there in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DTW126
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor about your continued visits to our Hotel. We are happy to hear that our location is convenient for you business needs and hope that you will come see us again soon. Safe Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lee
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield Park

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Address: 2117 Route 4 East, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Region: United States > New Jersey > Fort Lee
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge 3.5*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge is just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Midtown Manhattan, and MetLife Stadium in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Visit our hotel and enjoy a meal at Café Milano or Sugi, complimentary Wi-Fi, & shuttle service to/from Manhattan. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center, heated indoor pool, and whirlpool. Explore many Fort Lee area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree By Hilton Fort Lee Hotel Fort Lee