“STill the best Burgers and WIngs”
Review of Court Jester

Court Jester
Ranked #22 of 177 Restaurants in Freehold
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Great spot but we prefer the Aberdeen/Matawan location over Freehold which is more a bar scene only. Nachos are also great here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Recommended burger Monday.....2 For Tuesday....TVs for sporting events ....lots of choices to drink .....summer outdoor seating...good service

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I just want to start off by saying that I am literally writing this review as I am on my way to Court Jester for my lunch break. This place is awesome. Great pub food and a great atmosphere. I love the texas chips (basically a pile of potato skins) and their half tuna sandwich with soup is great for lunch, too! Their burgers are awesome and drinks are even better! During the summer, it's great to sit outside and have a drink with friends. I will always recommend this place!!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Wow is about all I can say! Beer was fresh and cold, appetizers were amazing (try the guacomole...it's their speciality), portions were HUGE, dessert yummy and service was way above board and prices were LOW! There were 4 of us and we all had something different. We loved the Buffalo wings as they were not burning hot and were crispy and sauce was a bit on the "tomato-ey" side which I found amazing! We had fajitas, burgers, pulled pork and vegetarian nachos. We totally had no room on the table for all this food! Our server, who unfortunately I forget his name, bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we wanted and then some! Food came out quickly. We sat in the front room which was all decorated with white net lights on the windows and it gave the room such ambiance! I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Met my friends for lunch and we ate outside. The service was friendly and the food was very good for the price.