“Outstanding Return Visit”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Middletown
“Outstanding Return Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had been a regular there for about two years but hadn't been there since last August. Went there yesterday and I was welcomed like I had never been away. From the front desk, staffed by staff I didn't know, to those that I did know. The manager even tracked me down in the lounge to greet me. As you can tell, I can't say enough good things about the staff. The hotel was as usual immaculate, the toiletries seem to have been upgraded from last time I was there. I must say I slept like a baby and I guess the only way to express how I truly feel is I can't wait till I can visit again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upgrade and on an upper floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Arnie J,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are thrilled you continuously choose to stay with us at the Radisson Freehold and always have an exceptional stay. We greatly appreciate your fantastic review, and we cannot wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Radisson Freehold

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Turkish first
Mt Holly, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were traveling up North for the Easter holiday and booked this hotel for a second time. When you walk through the front door the lobby welcomes you and immediately you feel like you are in a great place. The hotel is immaculate and to me that is most important. We were greeted with a smile and the front desk personnel were awesome. We always travel with to much luggage and are always looking for the carts to transport to our room. There were 2 at the front door no waiting for someone to return it.
Our room was excellent, clean, fresh smelling and inviting. The beds were comfortable and our room was a great size. The work desk was very large and the wi fi worked well. I loved this place.
The Hotel does not offer breakfast as part of the rate but has a beautiful restaurant with a breakfast buffet if you didn't want to venture out in the morning. Everything here was outstanding and it will be my go to place whenever I travel to New Jersey

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear carimia1,

Wow! Thank you! We are absolutely thrilled that you had an excellent stay at the Radisson Freehold for a second time. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, our excellent staff, and all the wonderful amenities we have to offer. We greatly appreciate your outstanding review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was staying at this hotel because my mother had a 5:30 a.m. surgery at Centra State right up the road. When we were heading out at 5:15 a.m. we were surprised (in April!) to find the car snowed and iced in. As it was a rental, I didn't have a scraper and it was frozen so my hands wouldn't work. We were panicking until the friendly man at the front desk went and got us his scraper from his car. He went above and beyond and I don't know what we would have done without him.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear BostonMumu,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We are glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and that one of our staff members was able to assist you with the snow and ice on your car. We have an exceptional team at the Radisson Freehold, and your comments are greatly appreciated. We hope all went well with your mother's surgery, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Apex, North Carolina, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Walls are a little thin but other than that this hotel seems to have been recently renovated with big fresh rooms. The lobby was nice. I did not try the restaurant. Easy access for location and great value.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear gallaghertrish,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

i was attending a wedding at the hotel, i had a couple complaints and issues during the day but night auditor Jon i believe was his name was very accommodating even though he was very busy and by himself, i never once felt neglected and he took care of all my problems. a great stay ill be sure to come back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear ryan s,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a great stay despite some inconveniences. We hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding you attended, and we look forward to your next stay!

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Merve, kudos for your professionalism, hospitality, very resourceful and lots of patience from beginning with our phone conversation to checking in and all the way until we checked out! You indeed made assured us that our stay would be pleasant, fun and relaxing in which it was all the above and more! Thank you Maria for the spectacular housekeeping and cleanliness that you've done! So to sum it all up, the stay was fantastic! From the booking of the reservation until our departure was an amazing one. My family and I were sad to go because of the wonderful time we had at the hotel, the destination of the hotel was perfect and the appearance was appealing, great landscaping, everything was well worth the time and money! We will be back really soon! If you are looking for a wonderful, friendly, fun atmosphere the Radisson Freehold, NJ is where you should stay for a fun time and great eateries as well!!! Thanks so much!

• Stayed April 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Tuteeful,

Thank you! We are thrilled that you and your family had an extraordinary stay at the Radisson Freehold! We greatly appreciate all the wonderful comments about your accommodations, the amenities we offer, and especially the comments about our amazing staff! Your review will be shared with everyone as I am sure it will put a smile on their faces. Thank you again for this great 5-star review, and we look forward to your next stay.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The Radisson at Freehold is beautifully decorated, clean, and employed with helpful staff. We held our wedding in the ballroom at the hotel and they hosted over 40 of our family members and friends for the night. All directions were followed to a T, and they checked in to make sure there wasn't anything else we needed. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast buffet the next morning was well stocked with good food too! Maybe we'll be back on our one year anniversary :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Leslie R,

First of all, congratulations! We are thrilled we could be a part of your special day! We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments about your wedding the Crystal Ballroom, our exceptional staff, and the accommodations for you and your family. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Radisson Freehold
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
#1 of 5 in East Windsor
Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!