“Fabulous 50 th birthday”

Radisson Hotel Freehold
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This fabulous hotel has 5 star food and wonderful hotel rooms !
Had my 50 th birthday dance party here the room was decorated so classy and elegant and the food was spectacular not to mention the presentation of the food .
All of my guests said it was the best party they have been to in over 20 years !
The Dj also added to this wonderful night .
The staff was so fast and so accommodating that you never wanted for anything.
The bar tending was also top shelf .
I can't rave enough about this venue but all I can say is that I would never have a party anywhere else !
Ask for Tara the banquet manager to arrange your once in a lifetime event .
My husband and I agree that this was the easiest best party we have ever had !!!!!!
My family from out of town loved that they only had to go up the elevator and they were in bed !
It makes it so convenient for your guests

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Janice M,

Wow - thank you for this extraordinary review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about your 50th birthday party and your accommodations. We know how important these milestones are to our clients, and we do our very best to make sure everything is perfect for every party in our ballrooms. We can't thank you enough for the outstanding comments! Your review will be shared with the entire staff as it will definitely brighten their day. Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Radisson Freehold

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel to attend a family wedding at a nearby Country Club. This location had been chosen by the brides family - who had a block of rooms reserved. It was very easy to get to - right off of a main thoroughfare. The grounds and lobby area were inviting. Checkin was smooth and took only moments. We found our king room to be clean and large. The bathroom had a walk in shower with a rain showerhead. This hotel has a bar - which we sat in to chat with relatives, but did not have anything to drink or eat. It was nicely appointed with tables and chairs and a bar. IF you are going to stay here...even numbered rooms have somewhat of a view...we were in an odd number room and it was a view of the ballroom roof. Just be aware! We had one problem...when returning to our room late at night, our key didn't work. My husband returned to the desk and they said they would send someone up. A "custodian" showed up moments later and let us in our room. We were not offered a working key! We checked out very early the following morning to return home. This is an ideal place to stay if passing through or for an area event. I wouldn't think it was good as a "destination". However, the ballrooms were filled with events during the afternoon and evening. I believe that they do serve breakfast in the bar.

Room Tip: Request an even number room for a view other than rooftop!

Dear jucahaNewJersey,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay at the Radisson Freehold! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your accommodations and all the amenities we offer at the hotel. We do apologize that your room key did not work one night, but we are glad someone was able to assist you immediately. Thank you again for the great review, and we hope you had a fabulous time at the wedding you attended. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Convienently located. One of the most up to date facilities we have stayed in. We were suprised to find it has an international socer complex as part of the property, very interesting. Staff very polite and helpful. Would not think twice about booking again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Ldyaeger,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are thrilled that you and your family had an excellent stay with us. We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Planning my daughter's wedding for September at the Crystal Ballroom. Since most of our family will be coming from out of town, I need quite a large block of rooms. After a shaky start with the previous room sales coordinators, I have had the best experience with Erica Jackson! She has been so quick to respond to my emails and so professional and pleasant to deal with. I feel like she actually cares! Can't thank her enough for her courtesy!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Pat R,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of the Radisson Freehold and the Crystal Ballroom! We are very glad to hear that Erica has been a pleasure to work with for your daughter's wedding. We can't wait to host your daughter's wedding and have all of your family and friends stay with us. Thank you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel was exceptionally clean, staff was very friendly and it was convenient to our location for a concert. My teenage daughter left her wallet on her bed and we received a call within 20 minutes of leaving that they had found it. Honesty at it's best.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Patty H,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay at the Radisson Freehold! We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your accommodations and our convenient location. We are also very happy to hear that the staff was able to find your daughter's wallet and return it to you in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I requested to block rooms for my wedding at the Radisson. I have to say Erica Jackson made the the process so easy. She was so fast with all the paperwork and so easy to talk to! Within one day, my room block was setup! Thanks again and I recommend the hotel and her to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that Erica was a huge help in setting up your room block and was very friendly and professional. We look forward to hosting your wedding and having all of your family and friends here. Thanks again for the amazing review!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I held a block of 10 rooms for guests of a local party at The Radisson and I could not have been more pleased. Ms. Jackson was patient and extremely helpful throughout the process of making the reservations and assisted with any changes that were necessary. She helped to make the party a complete success! My guests were thrilled with the hotel and were well rested for our after party, too!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BRC3
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear BRC3,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy that you and your entire party were very satisfied with your accommodations at the Radisson Freehold. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Radisson Freehold

Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
11 mi away
Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown
15 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!