“Best Ice Cream!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Best Ice Cream!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've been coming to "Jersey Freeze" for around 25 years or so and hope they never close! The soft ice cream is the best around, so creamy and delicious! Besides ice cream, they have lots of food choices and I've always been satisfied with the choice I made. My personal favorite is the"Jersey Giant" burger. Also love the Shrimp Basket! Like I said, they have many choices, even for diet conscious folks!

• Visited September 2013

United States
“I agree -- "ok, not great"”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The ice cream isn't bad. Certainly not the best I had...not even close. Skip the food. Not worth it.

• Visited July 2013
Freehold, New Jersey, United States
“Ok not great”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stick with the ice cream. This place has been around for years and rumors of closing but never happens.. The food is ok but a bit expensive for basic meal.

Visited August 2013
Owasso, Oklahoma
“A must visit in NJ!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Definitely enjoyed our visit to Jersey Freeze. We had lunch there first - cheesesteak for me and a hot dog for my husband. A little bit of a wait for the cheesesteak but it was worth it. Both were very tasty! We returned later and had ice cream....the fat free ice cream is delicious! Lots of good choices for sweets.

• Visited May 2013
Monroe, New Jersey
“Best soft serve in the area”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Always a large selection of flavors to choose from. Sugar free and non-fat are also available. Each flavor is good by itself but I like a twist of the two flavors in any one machine. There are also several choices in hard ice cream.

Visited May 2013