“Still the Best!”
Review of Jersey Freeze

Jersey Freeze
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Freehold
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We were at the Freehold Mall and wanted to have lunch. All the restaurants at the Mall had waiting lines, so we decided to go over to Jersey Freeze. We've coming here for years and it never disappoints. I had the Jersey Melt Burger, a tasty Hamburger with melted Swiss cheese and thick bacon on Rye bread. Fabulous! Also had some of their magnificent onion rings, the best around. Oh, can't forget the Birch Beer, love it and it's not on any other menu I can think of.
It's still a great place and I hope it never goes away!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

JERSEY FREEZE is still the best ice cream around, and the little restaurant in the back is good too,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Been coming here since I was a kid.
Old school value and taste.
Just always a treat and so much fun!
Something for everyone including sugar free and low fat selections.
It's the taste of summer even when Summer ends!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've been coming to "Jersey Freeze" for around 25 years or so and hope they never close! The soft ice cream is the best around, so creamy and delicious! Besides ice cream, they have lots of food choices and I've always been satisfied with the choice I made. My personal favorite is the"Jersey Giant" burger. Also love the Shrimp Basket! Like I said, they have many choices, even for diet conscious folks!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The ice cream isn't bad. Certainly not the best I had...not even close. Skip the food. Not worth it.