“WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE”
Review of Cafe 360

Cafe 360
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Freehold
Description: Family owned and operated since 2006! Freshly made & prepared meals. 4 years in a row Winner Best Gelato Monmouth County (over 30 Flavors- including Sorbets, Vegan, & Sugar Free) Featuring Full breakfast menu, light fare dinner menu, lunch---including large Vegetarian & Vegan options. Gluten Free Desserts & meal options too. Now offering Antibiotic Free/ No Hormone Chicken thats all natural & Halal too! Outdoor Hookah Lounge/Bar
Reviewed 5 May 2014

On a recent trip to New Jersey our friends took us here for coffee and dessert after a wonderful dinner in Freehold. The word that comes to mind when I walked in was eclectic. A cute place with all kinds of things around teas, tobacco, cigars. but, the most pleasant surprise was the cappuccino and Italian pastries. I love Linzer tarts and I always buy them when I see them since I cannot get them where I live. These were the size of a small dinner plate and when I bit into it I thought I was in heaven. No gelatinous jelly here. real raspberry preserves and the cookie just melted. Same goes for the Italian sesame cookies yumm-o. Up front there are 2 cases of homemade Gelato with so many different flavors. I wanted to try everything.

Since our hotel didn't have breakfast we took a ride back here in the morning and had the best breakfast ever. some more cappuccino oh and I left with 3 pounds of cookies and some more linzer tarts....Who cares about diets I'm on vacation.

If you are in the nearby vicinity and can get here make it a point to come over you won't be disappointed. Did I mention they also have the best menu of food to go along with the desserts. Wish we were here one more day I would have tried that too.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Everyone is overlooking their burgers. Best in Monmouth Cty. Fresh and cooked to perfection. Try the sweet potato fries on the side and your set.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We usually go there after dinner when eating in Freehold. Large selection of gelato. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

My husband and I often visit Cafe 360 in Freehold, NJ. We usually go for dessert. Their regular and specialty coffees and delicious. Their pastries are terrific. They also have many homemade flavors of Gelato. We have also had dinner there. It is really for a light meal and dessert. They often have entertainment. (Singer and guitar). It is really worth stopping in for dessert and/or food. The servers and counter people are friendly and eager to please. The owner is always around and he is a very good host. Check out Cafe 360. You will be very glad you did.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My fiance, friends, and I visit this place often. The service is always very friendly and the food is fresh. They have great salads, wraps, sandwiches, and can't forget the gelato. Our favorites are the pear and chicken salad and whatever the daily special is. Great gelato too with a bunch of flavors to choose from.