“Not Impressed”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
Wading River, New York
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Rooms were ok, but they do need to update them more. Comforters were old rugs were old and things didn't work like the phone, the alarm clock and the toilet you had to jiggle the handle to get it to stop running. The electrical outlets nothing stayed in and some outlets didn't work. It was all right for a one night stay, but overall we weren't impressed for the price we paid I did expect a little more.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank M S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Coram, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Although the outside is not sparkling, the inside was! Very very clean. Everything worked. Very nice staff.
I especially enjoyed the free continental breakfast with the waffle maker! I will be staying there again. :))

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Oceanside
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was given the first room that as I walked up to the entry door there was a shopping cart blocking the path, not a good sign. Upon opening the entry door I could not fully enter as there were 15 TV's lining the floor throughout the room. As I proceeded to the reception area I noticed a couple of vehicles which were occupied by individuals 'hanging around" and then spotted another individual who appeared to have been "high".
i was given another room key to an upper room and upon entry I noticed one of the double beds was approximately 10 inches off the floor and much lower in height than the other bed. The bathroom was sketchy, sink improperly hanging from the wall. I was going to stay the night with my family as we had a wedding to attend in the area but after watching the potential "dangerous" drug activity in the parking lot and customers entering a room at the end of the hall; we packed our things and left. i chose not to waste my time speaking with the reception desk as the fellow who checked me in didn't know about the televisions and I had to show him a photo of the room so he knew what I was talking about.
My wife and two daughters felt very UNSAFE and i uneasy with the possibility of what may be a dangerous night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Gerard M

Travellers are raving about these Freehold hotels

Middletown
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room was very shabby, with ceiling damage and damage to the door. I did not even stay the night. I went to the Radisson, and for 25 $ more, got a great clean room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Sean G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Radisson Hotel Freehold
#1 of 2 in Colts Neck
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
Staybridge Suites Cranbury
Courtyard by Marriott Cranbury South Brunswick

Been to Days Inn Freehold? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Freehold

Property: Days Inn Freehold
Address: 4089 Hwy 9, Freehold, NJ 07728
Region: United States > New Jersey > Freehold
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Freehold 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Freehold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Freehold Hotel Freehold