“Great lunch choice”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I met some friends in Frenchtown for a day out. Used Tripadvisor to chose the Frenchtown Café. Lunch selections of a chicken curry salad and goat cheese salad were fantastic. The menu is reasonably priced and the service excellent.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Waited forever for a table in this small cafe. Cute pics of old time Frenchtown. Food is average, nothing great. Server gave us our check with our food, a big no no in the food service industry. She also never came back to check on us, which, if she had, we would have asked for refills on drinks. We sat and talked for a while as my youngest child was finishing up and noticed two older women at the counter continuously turning around and pointing at us. They eventually became loud and asked us if we could get going so they could have a booth, not the counter or table, and I basically told them we would be leaving when my child was finished. We were not there for hours on end, so I don't get the issue, but handing the check with the food then having rude people asking us to hurry up makes me think this place just likes to fill up and move us out as fast as possible. Would never go back. Also, no Wifi, and I assume that's b/c they don't want people hanging around. Seems like the local place to go only b/c the people don't know any better.

1  Thank mindyourbusiness
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Amazing spot of lunch and bfast! Awesome BLT and soup makes a summer or fall morning delightful. Great selection of omelets and amazing French toast.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

One word...yum! We have only gone for breakfast so far, but we cant wait to get back for lunch! It's a tight squeeze and can get crowded, but we've only gone of hours and its been fine. We've gotten the Heuvos Rancheros, the ham and Brie French toast, the linzer tart French toast and omelettes. We have loved them all and always finished each bite. Their breakfast potatoes are crisp and yummy. I wake up dreaming of their breakfast some days. :)

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I've been here numerous times and the food has always been delicious! Service has always been top notch!

1  Thank KF0721