“Tad Pricy but the location makes it worth it”
Review of Bridge Cafe

Bridge Cafe
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I came here with my family over the Easter holiday, which consisted of a party of 6. We stumbled upon this restaurant which was a great little find in Frenchtown - although I'm sure locals would say that its a pretty easy place to find being right on the river and next to the bridge which is the major thoroughfare through town. So in response to that, I'll just say that it's a figure of speech.

I found the food tasty but maybe a tad overpriced, service was excellent even though we sat outside. Our server was excellent and attentive to our needs, only gripe was that we weren't aware of the specials and our server didn't tell us right away - we only found out after we overheard one of our other servers at the next table. But seriously, not a big deal ....

The location and view of this place is exceptional. It was a nice day and we had such a great experience on the riverfront that I think that clearly overshadowed the price of the meal. Anyway, I'd recommend it and would go back.

1  Thank pennccrn

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Never have I had a bad experience with a restaurant but this place take that. Went Bridge cafe for lunch with friends and The employees there saw us waiting to be seated and didn't acknowledge us for a good 10 minutes (when there was plenty empty table and was not busy at all). Finally when we got seated the waiter didn't ask us if we would like anything to drink first and we didn't see him again for another 15 minutes. When I finally spotted him I then called him over and asked if we could order. Also their isn't much to chose from. After anther 20 minutes we got our meal, it was cold and tasted old. I asked for the owner and he was very unapproachable and rude. 45 minutes to just get your meal ridiculous! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Don't waste you hard erred money

P.s. I'm a local and I LOVE all the businesses in Frenchtown but not this one

4  Thank candice b
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I had a chicken club sandwich for lunch. The chicken is hard, chewy, dry and bland, like it's been cooked twice over the day before. The burgers and the soup were ok. The cake for dessert was dry and tasted old.

2  Thank ginniemae2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is a great place for expresso/cappuccino and superb pastry. Terrace to sit and sip while the river flows by

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

As we sat talking at our outside patio seats, awaiting our meals, the chef was observed picking tomatoes from the vine in a small vegetable garden near our table. The grilled shrimp Greek salad plate was so good and fresh we came back a second time to enjoy it again. Homemade hummus, fresh greens with cucmber, a variety of ilives and feta, drizzled with just the right amount of dressing was very good. the shrimp had a nice glaze both sweet and salty satifying the palate. My wife's veggie burger was home made, rather large and serves on a wheat bun. There was a mushroom polenta special our other guests enjoyed, and while we tried to eat healthy and light, were tempted by the cookies in the bakery case on the way out. Thanks for a great meal!