“Wedding & Reception”

Razberry's Banquet & Conf Center
Ranked #14 of 24 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had our daughter's wedding and reception there on June 21st and it was wonderful! The guests loved the food and the atmosphere and the staff was great. Thank you Debbie, we would recommend Razberry's to anyone!

3  Thank Cheryl D
There are newer reviews for Razberry's Banquet & Conf Center

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We just had my daughters wedding reception held here and I cant say enough about the place. We had her shower and couldnt wait for the wedding. The food was delicious. The place was beautifully decorated and everyone enjoyed themselves. Debbie threw in so many extras to the happy couple, we wouldnt hesitate to use this place again. You will not be disappointed at all! We highly recommend you check it out for yourself. It is A++++++++++! Thank you Debbie!

5  Thank yellowdaisy139
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We just finished having my daughters bridal shower at this place this past Saturday. It was wonderful!!! Debbie is so easy to work with and she is so very sweet! Everyone enjoyed themselves trememdously! Lots told me that it was the best shower that they ever attended. The food was delicious, the room was decorated beautifully and the both the bride and groom to be were very happy. I would highly recommend this place and we cant wait to attend my daughters wedding which will be held at Razberrys as well. Thank you so much Debbie for a wonderful experience!

4  Thank yellowdaisy139
Reviewed 15 June 2012

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our wedding reception and wedding ceremony at Razberrys. The service was superb - always friendly and great presentation. The owners went out of their way to make our experience special. Their attention to detail ensured that our special day went smoothly. Outside there are gorgeous grounds for pictures - elegant surroundings of beautiful evergreens, flowers and a water fountain. The inside is truly stunning with a large glass atrium overlooking a garden and chandeliers. Razberrys provided a perfect, full service, stress-free wedding destination for us.

5  Thank Kimberly603
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My Mother's wedding was held @ this location. From the time you arrived, you felt like you was in a magical place. The outside water fountain just captured your attention. We had two rooms plus the outside, Debbie was very helpful & knowledgeable. They truly met our expectations from beginning to end.
Quantity of foods was also a great plus, beverages flowing throughout the event. I would most likely have another affair here... Keep up the great work RAZ!!!!

3  Thank Jaz H