“Best Bagels”

Add it.
Hot Bagel's Abroad
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hot Bagel's Abroad has the best bagels within our area plus a great deli section. The bagels are made on the premises so they are fresh and the selection is varied. My daughters coworkers loved them so much she was the only one that could bring bagels in on special occasions.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Best place for bagels in town. We were sad when our old bagel place closed but knew we found our new regular place at Hot Bagels. Their bagels are always delicious and fresh. Bagel sandwiches are great and coffee is excellent as well. I love this place and its the only place I would get bagels. The one is Flanders was equally excellent. Fast service even when line is long.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The prices are my only problem with this place. I enjoy their food but the sandwiches are very pricey for what you get. A bagel with tuna is up in the seven dollar range when it's not even that big. I recommend this place for anyone who wants a great dozen of bagels.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

These bagels are the best around. My kids call it "the good bagel place". The have so many people working that even when the line is out the door the service is fast.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

I have bought bagels here for years. They are always fresh, often still warm. Stocked up on a visit North as we now live in what I like to call Bagel Free, South Carolina. Bagel Free because you can't find a real bagel here.