Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mansfield Motel(Port Murray)
Kingtown Motel(Ledgewood)
View Hotel
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington(Mount Arlington)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was starting on a week of vacation when my car broke down in Hackettstown. The two truck operator was good enough to drop me off here. Everything about the stay was easy. They have a complementary breakfast, there is a Starbucks next door and several restaurants within easy walking distance. Free internet worked well. The room was comfortable and the price was reasonable. When I returned to Hackettstown to pick up the car, I stayed there again with the same experience

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank dghirsch
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was "upgraded" to the handicap room upon arrival.The room smelled strongly of cleaner; strong enough to hurt my eyes. The walls were very thin. I could easily hear what was going on in adjacent rooms. The bathroom had zero counter space and a sloped and lowered sink. My toothbrush/razor/meds had to rest on the top of the toilet. The shower was busted so the shower nozzle only effectively in the lowest position. (it slid up or down as it was a handicap shower) and the shower seat, when raised, was covered in a nasty looking black mold. Finally, my key card was reset every night so I had to get a new one. (I think the cleaning crew's key reset the lock)

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel. If that isn't an option, don't take the 'upgrade' to the handicap room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Reuben S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Clean neat with good service. Room was quiet and large enough to not feel cramped. Front desk service was friendly and efficient. I used the gym across the street with the pass- great facility. Free coffee for 24 hours and free breakfast and wifi. I would stay again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My sister and mother live in Hackettstown, so we visit the town often. We have stayed in this hotel numerous times over the years. This year it seemed cleaner than in the past, although our room could have used a thourough vacuuming along the edges of the carpeting. The blanket and bedspread had not been recently washed.

Breakfast is included. It's nothing special, but we were able to have a decent meal. The decaf coffee was not good at all.

We had virtually no internet service in our room (222). We could connect, but the connection would last only a miunute or two. It was very frustrating and we finally gave up on it. The hotel definitely needs to upgrade its internet service.

There was also an issue with the toilet in our room which developed the last night we were there. We did not want to change rooms at that time, so we did not mention it until we checked out.

Our king room had a fridge and safe. An upper-floor room will be quieter.

This is definitely the best choice for lodging in Hackettstown.

Room Tip: Upper floor is quieter. Sometimes they have group events is a first-floor conference room which can be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our stay was from August 2nd to August 3rd, 2013. We stayed in room #104 with king size bed. The room was extremely clean minus the hand full of cosmetic issues that need to be addressed by management. The worn out carpet behind the desk chair, the ceiling in the bathroom was cracked along with the splatter of spit balls. The wall paper was torn near the TV and a whole section of wall paper was missing above the AC/Heat unit and the cloth on the chair didn’t match the cloth of the foot stool. On the positive side, the mattress was very comfortable with full size pillows. The night attendant Greg was very pleasant and helpful in resetting the TV over the phone. The FREE continental breakfast has Belgium waffles, hot and cold cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage patties, assortment of Danishes, bagels and breads along with coffee, tea, milk and yogurt.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

I am sorry the cosmetic issues in your room. We have brought it to the attention of maintenance and they will taken care of. We appreciate you bring them to your attention.