“Beautiful presentations!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: White Horse Pike
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went today with a friend for lunch, we were the only people dining and got a seat in the window (my favorite). My friend ordered the ravioli du jour, today it was carrot, I had a bite and it was bursting with flavor, absolutely wonderful! I ordered the Panzanella Salad, it was very good. I wish there was a couple more black olives on it as they were my favorite part of it, but it was a very generous salad. I also ordered the Grilled Salmon. I was a little disappointed. It looked beautiful, but the flavor just wasn't there. Even when I mixed in a bite of the Snow Pea Slaw and the lemon vinegarette it didn't help. Would have ordered dessert but it was lunch and I had quite a bit to eat. I have been here several times in the past and this was a great visit. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Always a great meal. I worked here quite a few years ago but I continue to come back because everything always tastes amazing. Chef Fred makes everything from scratch and always uses the best ingredients and it shows in his food. You can tell how much care he takes in both presentation and his flavor profiles. Definitely one of the best restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We recently visited Elements Cafe with a group of friends. It was the first time any of us had been there. We were not disappointed - well, except for the rolls. The started by bringing out a warm roll that they placed on each plate - if you didn't eat it right away, you couldn't eat it - it was rock hard within minutes. That being said, everything else was very good. From the 1st course - Root Vegatable Saute; through the 2nd course - Romaine Salad; rounding the 3rd course off with chicken and mashed potatoes; and hitting a home run with the 4th course - Carrot Cake. Everything was the perfect portion. The cost was $24 for the 4 courses. It is a BYOB, so helps keep the cost down. Soft drinks are available and priced comparably at $2 (free refills). I would definately suggest trying it....I know we will be going back!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I have been going to Elements for years. We love the variety of fabulous food served in a quiet atmosphere. Additionally, we have brought our family, children and grandchildren, and all were happy diners.

It is nice to know that if we are two or ten people dining, food and service will be great. My suggestion is "GO!".

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The quality of the food at Elements is unbelieveably good. The first time I visited I didn't expect much since it's an unpretentous looking little restautrant. Then they started bringing their "small plates." The food is seasonal, perfectly prepared and totally delicious. I've visited a number of times and the changes to the menu keep me coming back. I highly recommend "Elements."