“George and family are excellent hosts”

Oriental Pearl Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Haddonfield
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“George and family are excellent hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

Having eaten here for 10+ years I've been able to sample many of the Chinese items on the menu. My favorite entree is the Mu Shu Pork and my family enjoys General Tso's Chicken.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank bodotummler

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Friendly staff and great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I prefer to go to Oriental Pearl when I want to sit down and eat Chinese/Japanese. Certain things are delicious and some are bland (pad thai). I usually order the sashmi and edamame. My roommate gets sweet and sour chicken or other dishes that we share and it's delicious. Staff is always very nice.

• Visited February 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Great Staff YUMMY SUSHI!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

A tidy, well kept, clean eating establishment. Staff are efficient and friendly. Comfortable atmosphere. Serving sizes are ample and taste is pretty good. Very rarely a wait even when quite busy. The owner is a delight and the fish tank is clean. Great sushi

• Visited February 2012
cpabob
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Ate here on New Years Eve last two years. The folks working there are very nice, very friendly and very accomodating. This is one of the few restaurants in the area that does not jack up their prices on days like New Years Eve and Valentine's Day. The atmosphere is also very nice, much better than many other Chinese restaurants I have seen. The food was good. Nothing bad to say. Postives are good prices, good location, friendly people, good food.

• Visited December 2011
Haddonfield
“Remembrance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

The Pearl is a small town restaurant with Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine. The owner is a man with an eternal smile and a great memory.
My boyfriend and I had not been to "our restaurant" in quite some time due to my service in the Peace Corps in Kazakhstan for two years. Much had changed at the Pearl and my favorite, the "House Special Salad", was no longer a part of the new menu. The owner greeted us like long lost friends and was kind enough to instruct his kitchen staff to prepare my old standby, the House Salad. It was as perfect as always and made me feel at home again in my own country.

• Visited July 2011