“Greatly improved”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Greatly improved”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We've been here a few times and noticed a lot of changes for the good. It was crowded but the staff was friendly. The band 'the Kootz' was a great reason to come and to stay for a while. In the past the music wasn't as good and the acoustics inside made it worse. We'll definitely be back more often this winter.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MagsF47

Voorhees, New Jersey, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Delicious wine”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Nice place to visit for tasting and lunch. Live music provided while dining. Wine was very good. Just not even staff to cover on a Saturday afternoon. It was mostly only one person behind the bar on a busy day.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jessica C
Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wines and great food!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is one great winery with a great staff! The wine tasting was truly wonderful and the food we had was just amazing and there was a lot of it! The cheese platters are amazing. You must get one of those when you go here. The Kiwi wine is one of the best!

Visited February 2013
New Jersey
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Too Commercial”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Driving up, I got this commercial feeling which did not please me as I was there to wine taste. The facility is divided inside and outside. Inside is the restaurant to sit and eat. You can also try their wine while dining in flights they have selected for you to pick. Outside is strictly to wine taste. The set up is very different among other wineries where as the table winds in and out so you are able to interact with other guests instead of just one straight table.

Sitting down to try the wine, I was immediately put off by the price- $5 for 4 tastes. A little too much especially for the huge selection of wines they offer to taste. Also, you are handed poker chips so they can keep count of your tastes. It is not the relaxed and homey feeling I usually receive at wineries; too much business-like. There I was handed a paper with a huge selection to choose from and no guidance at all. With only 4 tastes, I want to make them count. I had one red wine and disliked it completely that I dumped it and was shocked that they didn't offer me another taste with the same poker chip so I didn't feel like I wasted it. If it wasn't for the couple next to me that I met at the previous winery, it would not have enjoyed it as much.

The grounds are gorgeous, but they are defiantly there to make a buck. I will go back once the weather warms up to give it another try because I am able to bring my dog and that can be a fun afternoon at High Park followed by some music and wine.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank trvlgirl1217
Vero Beach, Florida
149 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Vineyard Tour and Bistro”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wonderful people and fantastic weekend bistro menu. This new venture oozes with possibilities. Had seasonal soup (tomato pumpkin bisque) which was really unique. Wine tasting could be either inside or outside. $5.00 gives you 4 samples of your choice. There are experts to tell you what to expect and you compare. Tours of the vineyard and wine making operation are very informative not just on the general process but the evolution of this particular vineyard. Compliments to Frank Jones who gives tours sells product and dispenses good will.

Visited October 2013