Review Highlights

Relax

Reviewed 18 June 2018
sandidibari
Hamburg, New Jersey

All reviews couples massage foot soak champagne and chocolates grand cascades red walls foot treatment deep tissue masseuse pamela rub
Reviewed 2 days ago

I'll start with the positive. Caitlin was by far the best thing about this spa. My facial was fantastic and she made me feel pampered.

The rest of the experience not as great. the foot soak is a little gimmicky but okay. The chairs are dated and big. I could get comfortable in mine so I did not stay long.There are also not enough. There are 10 large chairs and 16 treatment rooms. So many people were asked to sit in the seating area to wait for their foot soak. The complimentary champagne is nice if they don't run out. Which they did the Saturday I was there with my group of girlfriends.

The facilities just seem quite dated. I was not a fan of the red decor, it had the opposite effect of being soothing. There is no relaxation room. There is a small sitting area where you can go to wait for your treatment. I had an hour in between my treatments. there wasn't really any place comfy to curl up with my book. No views of outside or fresh air.

The lockers are small and difficult to maneuver around. There are not enough lockers. There was a ten minute wait when I arrived for a 1pm service because they were cleaning out and restocking the lockers. They also gave out keys to occupied lockers. So several women opened up lockers with someone else's things in it. I did not feel save after that leaving my key, jewelry or cell phone. So I ended up carrying them with me.
There is only a steam room, 2 showers, and a 2 bathrooms which paper towels were not replenished in.

If you wanted the hot tube or sauna, you had to walk down the hallway down a large staircase and into the pool area. There was also a very slowly staffed snack bar here. Not the best weekend spa get away. I won't be returning. Much prefer to use my money elsewhere where I feel relaxed upon leaving.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice waiting area, served champagne and chocolates but the actual service was extremely basic. Then you get a complimentary foot soak in a pool that everyone else has their feet soaking in. Was a little gross.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

best couples massage we have had.. the rock salt on the feet was great..they were on time and very helpful. the champagne at the end was the caveat to the whole thing

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I don't know where to start. I was here this past weekend with my boyfriend and 2 other couples. My boyfriend and I arrived about 15 minutes late to our appointment because we live far away and were stuck in traffic. When we arrived not once did they mention anything about cutting our couples massage time because of the late time but even if that was that was the case we would've understood but no one said anything. I went in to the woman's locker room changed my boyfriend went to the men's locker room and changed as well. I went out after to the lounge section to wait for my boyfriend but the masseuse came to get me first. I went into massage room and saw it a was a couples room, she started my massage and after a few minutes I noticed my boyfriend wasn't in the bed next to mine. I asked her and she said oh no I was told you were siblings and wasn't a couples massage. Mind you she had only massaged me maybe 20 minutes and finished. Not even massaged me just literally rubbed my feet and legs and nothing else. I was so upset because I had scheduled the couples massage over a month ago and was looking forward to this special day with my boyfriend. After I left the room I was directed to salt feet room, I waited for my boyfriend sitting and the lady said he will be right out, the seat next to mine was empty. About 3 minutes went by and she sat another lady next to me and told my boyfriend he had to wait in lounge. The purpose of this day was for me to enjoy my spa day with my boyfriend. I mentioned to them the mistake they made and not once did anyone try to help us. There was another couple complaining that they had been waiting 2 hours as well and no one was helping them either. It was a waste of $288 for a couples massage. I will never go back to this place. The staff have very poor costumer service and everyone looks overwhelmed not knowing how to handle the amount of customers.

1  Thank Ines V
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Massage was great but waiting area was littered with dirty glasses, coffee cups and empty seltzer can. Foot soak was unsanitary.

Crystal S, Manager at Reflections Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear rachaelbenz,

We're happy to hear you had a wonderful massage. However, please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced at Reflections Spa. Our staff will be informed of your review and action will be taken. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your time at Reflections Spa.

All the Best,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Great massages and beautiful relaxing space. We had the 50 minute rejuvenate and active massages. Highly recommend

Crystal S, Manager at Reflections Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear auntiebling,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass on your kind words to the staff at Reflections Spa. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Book at Elements Spa at Minerals hotel also at the resort and shuttle over. It is more welcoming if you want to linger after your service and rest.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The massage was excellent the soaking of the feet was very nice at the end of our massage session we were given champagne and chocolate a very nice touch

Dear Mario A,

We're happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday celebration, we're glad we could assist! Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Reflections Spa. We hope to see you again soon!

All the Best,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very professional staff who does wonderful work on you and service too. Relaxing atmosphere and very soothing..

Hi sandidibari,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We will pass on your experience and kind words to our team at Reflections Spa. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great experience. Would definitely return. Spa staff was awesome. Used couples spa massage. They were definitely knowledgeable and experienced.

Dear donnaheintz4,

We're so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at Reflections Spa! We will pass down your review to our team. Thanks so much!!