“Our server, Kimberly, was excellent.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our server, Kimberly, was excellent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our server, Kimberly, was excellent. Love the call ahead seating. The food was cooked well and we enjoyed being there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank lorraine313

seaside park, nj
“Favorite local spot for steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Never had a bad meal here. We always get the same thing. Filet, loaded baked potato, and salad. Add a cocktail and the price is still very reasonable. Call ahead so wait time is only 15 mins. Love the casual atmosphere, the servers are always very polite and are seemingly happy all the time. I highly recommend this Texas Roadhouse. Have eaten at another one that was not as nice. Of course the fact that we only have to drive a short way to get there makes this one of our favorite places to eat when in the mood for steak.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bonger_11
Princeton, New Jersey
“Nice bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

My sweetheart and I stopped by Texas Roadhouse on a Saturday night and although it was crowded, we found a couple of seats at the bar. They need to expand their taps to include an IPA but I found a pale ale that was adequate. The food was adequate - about what you'd expect from a chain - and the bartenders were really good. We had a nice evening and will definitely come back another time. If you're looking for a decent place to hang out for a while, Texas Roadhouse is a decent choice.

• Visited February 2014
Hamilton, NJ
“Salty, salty, salty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

This was the saltiest food I have ever eaten. They want to put cheese and bacon on everything. Not for me. Yet it is packed all the time so other people must like it. Don't order the fried pickles - so salty I wanted to wash my tongue.

Visited September 2013
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Steaks and Ribs at the Texas Roadhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Ate at the Texas Roadhouse for the 1st time ever last Saturday and it will definitely not be the last. First off, use the Call Ahead system, we arrived at 5pm and the place was 99% full. By the time we left just after 6, the line was out the door. Next, the atmosphere was what I expected, loud-ish BBQ place, but was great. Lastly, and the best part, the food. 1st off, bucket of peanuts at the table (didn't have any). The freshly baked rolls and cinnamon butter can totally ruin your meal, SO SO good, I'll bet you can't just have one... For the main course, my girlfriend had the ribs and sides of caesar salad and loaded mash potatoes. I had the 16oz Ft. Worth Ribeye with sides of chili and loaded fries. The side salad (huge) and the chili came out before our plates and were very good. I especially liked the chili. Even though the ribs needed extra BBQ sauce, which they provided, they were really good. A nice smoke flavor to them. My steak was cooked to a medium perfection and was good too. The only, and I repeat ONLY thing that wasn't very good in the meal was the sauteed onions. They were a little flavorless and could have used a bit more of carmelizing. Other than that, good food that I can't wait to have again...

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!