“Great Location”

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I needed a comfortable place to stay for a week while on business. I wanted it to be close to the highway and to a choice of restaurants. This property met all of my needs and the staff was terrific. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is our go to hotel for my company since our satellite office is less than a mile away. I have stayed at this hotel up to 6 weeks every year for the past 5 years. It is always great to walk in and several of the staff know your name and are very friendly & helpful. While all of the staff is very helpful and answers any questions you might have, Jasmine is one of the best! Looking forward to my 2 week stay this coming June.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very good accommodations with professional staff. Food excellent and location very accessible. Serves the Hilton brand very well. Fitness room could add more equipment and possibly sauna for the size of property.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The stays have been great - the bath tubs are dangerous (every time). Very slippery and sloped - I think the softness of the water is a contributing factor. Someone is certain to fall sooner or later...

1  Thank John V
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The major issue with this hotel is it's location and poor accessibility from the road. Staff appears to be bored with their jobs and are few in numbers when needed. It is pricey for what they offer. Breakfast is not included in the price which would make a difference since other hotels of equal price generally offer a continental breakfast of sorts. Rooms are adequate but not spacious at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Some of the comments here made me really nervous but I needed to be in Hamilton and there are no other hotel options. I have nothing but good things to say about my stay. The front desk person was nice. The room was very comfortable and clean. It was also very quiet. The location of the hotel is great with lots of shops and restaurants in the area. On the Wednesday night that I was there the hotel gave guests a FREE dinner. It was quite good!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gratefulrich
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stay every year at the Hilton Garden Hill in Hamilton and I usually stay for several days or even longer. The rooms are spacious and quiet especially the ones on the back side and the beds are very comfortable so that I can sleep or rest very well. The table in the room (it is quite rare to have such a big table) combined with the WLAN (speed) alllow me to work very efficiently and confortably during several hours. It is as if I had my home office in the US. Cleanliness is beyond reproach. I adore the swimming pool for I can have a swim in the morning before breakfast. Breakfast offers everything you would want , I adore the fresh fruits including strawberries. The staff is overwhelmingly friendly and helpfull; Jasmin definetely deserves a special "award".
I never cease enjoying this hotel; it has become my home in the US. Need I say more ?

Room Tip: If you have a light sleep like me ask for a room at the back When you stay at the Hotel you get 20...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Jared K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton. We strive to make each gust experience as wonderful as yours. We look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
Hampton Inn East Windsor
Hampton Inn East Windsor
#1 of 5 in East Windsor
Holiday Inn Express Bordentown - Trenton South

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton? Share your experiences!