Pine Crest Motel and Restaurant
US$52
US$57
US$92
Priceline
Cabin City Motel(Lower Township)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I went to visit a friend who lives close to this motel and it seemed cleaned. I woke up in the middle of the night itching with bite marks all over my shoulder. When I pulled the covers back, there were bed bufs everywhere. I hated it. It eneded my very good weekend early.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank t h
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My wife and I went to this motel thinking it was clean enough to stay for that Friday night. The guy showed us the room and althought it was a little smelly it was clean enough to stay. We left our luggage and went to Atlantic City. When we came back around 2am to go to sleep, once we open the bed sheets THERE WERE BED BUGSSS CRAWLING ALL OVER THE BED. So we picked everything extra carefully, called the manager and told him about the huge inconvenient but for some reason he didn't seem very surprised and offered me another room but we did not take any other room. Just by thinking of it my body itches. It would be a decent place to stay if only they fumigate and replace all in all rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011