Pine Crest Motel and Restaurant
US$60
RodewayInn
US$59
US$55
Cabin City Motel(Lower Township)
US$140
US$111
US$76
US$66
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I've driven by the restaurant a million times before and finally decided to stop. I'm very glad I did. The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly, and the food is very good. I had the homemade corn beef hash with scrambled eggs and a short stack of pancakes. I ate every drop. If you're in the area or passing through on your way to or from the shore, stopping in will definitely be worth your while.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I went to visit a friend who lives close to this motel and it seemed cleaned. I woke up in the middle of the night itching with bite marks all over my shoulder. When I pulled the covers back, there were bed bufs everywhere. I hated it. It eneded my very good weekend early.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank t h
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My wife and I went to this motel thinking it was clean enough to stay for that Friday night. The guy showed us the room and althought it was a little smelly it was clean enough to stay. We left our luggage and went to Atlantic City. When we came back around 2am to go to sleep, once we open the bed sheets THERE WERE BED BUGSSS CRAWLING ALL OVER THE BED. So we picked everything extra carefully, called the manager and told him about the huge inconvenient but for some reason he didn't seem very surprised and offered me another room but we did not take any other room. Just by thinking of it my body itches. It would be a decent place to stay if only they fumigate and replace all in all rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011