“wonderful place to eat any time of the day”
Review of Hampton Junction

Hampton Junction
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jersey City, New Jersey
“wonderful place to eat any time of the day”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Only about 8 tables in this little BYOB, but they sure know how to crank out amazing meals. The homemade pasta is always delicious.. Get the lime salad dressing and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013

“Amazing little place!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Great service, great atmosphere, and ridiculously amazing food. Kitchen is in full view of the seating so you can see how clean everything is. Not a big place, but its apparently popular with the locals in Hampton so I'd recommend making a reservation, and the atmosphere is great. 5/5!

• Visited July 2013
Milford, NJ
“Excellent food, unpretentious, fun and homey.”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Ate there last night for the first time and am already looking forward to next time. Between us we had a calamari appetizer, veal parmesan, striped bass over spinach, crab-encrusted flounder and beef Bolognese with home-made fettucini — and real Junior's cheesecake. All first rate. Although it sounds like a cliche, the staff truly makes you feel like family. The opposite of fancy or fussy, besides excellent homemade dishes, they also sell things like wiffle balls and slush puppies. It's also BYO. A bit noisy, but so convivial it doesn't matter.

• Visited June 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My friend turned me onto this wonderful dinner experience.. so much that I took pics of the owner making the fresh homemade pasta !!! Awesome.
I enjoyed it so much that we decided to go back for Sunday breakfast with 2 of our other girlfriends.. what a breakfast... Everything about the place is just plain great !!
Thanks

• Visited May 2013
Trenton, New Jersey
“A real gem. A must-stop on the way to the Gap or Poconos!”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on a quiet Saturday. It was FREEZING outside, so not many ventured out. As soon as we opened the door, we could smell the yummy chili. My husband had a bowl of chili, homemade bread and I had homemade cream of chicken soup with a grilled sandwich. I'm a bit of a foodie and love to cook, so I know good food and truly HOME-MADE! This is the real deal. The soup was the real deal; lots of soft, tender pieces of chicken in a flavorful, lightly creamy broth. It was seasoned nicely, NOT just overly SALTY like a lot of establishments. There was flavor! The sandwich was fresh and nicely presented. Linda (the owner/cook) has lots of experience and is a delight to talk to as well. Her two attentive young staff members were just great! You'll leave satisfied!

• Visited January 2013