“Love it!!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I eat here on a weekly basis, more like twice a week bc of left overs, and love it! The staff is super friendly and personal with my family and I. We've done caterings with Desiderio and they were wonderful to work with and very accommodating! Rather we get pizza or seafood, it's always cooked perfectly. I'm so glad Steve reopened! The area needed a good Italian resturant where I can take my family or friends to.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

First, the owners are very very rude so that's the main reason I am even wasting time writing this. Second, their pasta dishes are on the small side. They leave a lot of space in the aluminum trays they come in. Third, HOW DO YOU NOT make Sicilian (square) slices?? Oh and no chicken rolls or some of the other common selections at most pizzerias. Maybe that wouldn't be a big deal if they were nice and generous with their portions like competing pizzerias Maybe they don't know how to make them. The best pizzerias in the area are Dominick's in Clinton, Frank's Pizza & Restaurant in Clinton, and nearby Ernie & Dom's- (friendly family and great food, from the pizza to the pasta and the great paninis!)

3  Thank MarL L
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have never eaten inside, since we always get food to go. My family owns a few pizzerias in a different part of NJ. When I visit my parents here in Washington, this is where we get GOOD Italian food. The dinners are good, and the pizzas are perfect! Just like they are supposed to be. The red sauce on the pizza and pasta is outstanding. Eggplant and veal are always just right. I always seem to eat way more than I want to, just because the food is sooo good!

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I recently found out about Desiderios. I'm sad I hadn't know about them sooner. There are not many placed that deliver in Hunterdon County and it is especially difficult to find something good that delivers. Their food is top notch. I usually order the penne a la vodka with chicken. The sauce is just the right consistency and the chicken is tender. We love their margarita pizzas as well. The buffalo wings are excellent! Had a small party at the house and catered some food from them. delicious again and trays were reasonably priced. Can't comment on the atmosphere since we've never dined in. So happy to have found this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

So I'm driving by this place and I'm hungry so I stop by for some pizza. The first thing I notice when I enter this establishment is that the floor was dirty. I also noticed behind the counter, the floor, corners and appliances all seemed dusty and dirty. I was surprised because the restaurant seemed fairly new. The counter guy was a young man and he did not greet me. He looked like he may have been having a bad day or something. I had to strike up the conversation to order. Next, I checked for a drink in a cooler near the counter. The refrigerator was about 3/4 empty and there was only a few selections. So I get my pizza and was happy I received it in a box because I was eating on the go and it served as a big plate in my vehicle. The pizza was not good at all and I was disappointed because I noticed it came out of a brick oven. The pizza's sauce tasted a bit sour. Overall not a good experience.

2  Thank LittleItalyNj