“Unplanned visit but well worth it”

Risotto House of Hasbrouck Heights
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Intended on visiting a different restaurant in the area but empty restaurants warn me off. Found this one nearby.
Huge portions of good food. For alcoholic drinks it is bring your own.
Friendly staff and a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

The food quality and value is the sane as Rutherford. We celebrated my birthday here, the restaurant was crowded for a week night. Portions were huge and food was delicious. Cannoli was fresh and worth the calories.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I recently reviewed the original Risotto House in Rutherford. There, the food was decent, it was BYO and the ambiance was average, but the waiter staff was nasty. Here, in Hasbrouck Heights, it is all the same, without the nasty waiters. Of course the parking in Hasbrouck Heights is a problem. I recommend it.

4  Thank MenschinNJ
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We went to the Hasbrouck Heights location and were very disappointed. Service wa slow, and we were overcharged on our bill- although they corrected it when we pointed that out. Food tasted OK, but the next day my friend and I both felt a little queazy.