“Ideal location for Metlife stadium access and its easy to get to!”

Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Traveled on new years day and arrived at the hotel at 11:30 am. Figured we could use the bathroom, ask for local restaurant ideas for lunch and come back for the 3pm check in. Front desk was so friendly and helpful. Let us check-in, mentioned their hotel restaurant /bar and also offered free shuttle to take us to other local bars. We tried the restaurants there that had $5 nachos and wings and $2 beers. Wasnt a culinary masterpiece..but it gave us filled stomachs on the cheap. Hotel was very clean, room large, hotel staff was professional and quick to offer suggestions about the area. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights

Reviewed 3 December 2011

When I checked in room was not ready had to wait for 30 minutes! Had to wait in the bar area...the front desk said they would come to get me and forgot about me if I hadnt checked I would have still been sitting there! The phone and alarm clock didn't work good thing I had my phone with me...food was average..overall ok bit not great...

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank homit111
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Dear homitt111,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for your dispappointment with our hotel. We work hard to
offer you the best guest experience but unfortunately it seems we failed. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your stay. Please feel free to contact me by phone 201-288-9600 ext 7700 or by email at charliepaduch@yahoo.com. Again, I'm sorry and hope you can forgive us. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed in this comfortable hotel for 8 days, although we had paid before the guy that seems to be managing the hotel behaved us like immigrants since we couldn't show the voucher of the extra one day stay immediately. The odd location of the hotel is also a problem. I won't stay there once again...

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamer Ö
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Dear Tanerlstanbul,
I'm very dispappointed to hear of your experience with our staff member. We always want to provide you with a Great Guest Experience and I'm so very sorry that this time we failed. Please contact me at your nearest convenience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and try to make things right. Your may call me by phone @ 201-288-9600 ext 7700 or
email charliepaduch@yahoo.com. Again, I'm sorry and look forward to your call.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Another successful stay at this hotel for almost a month from Sept. to Oct. Just wanted to thank the shuttle drivers and the housekeeping staff for their exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. At our next meeting I will share them with them. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit to town.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Forced out of my home by the freak October snow storm I discovered a wonderful refuge just outside of NYC. I cold post a separate review just on how they handled the onslaught of desperate families seeking shelter from the power outages. I was so happy to get the last room available only to witness scores of familes being turned away at the desk afterwards.

The friendly concierge moved the check in line fast and with great courtesy.

By the time I arrived to my room, there was a message light on my phone -- granted it was pre-recorded, but having the Holiday Inn Management wishing me a comfortable stay as soon as I entered my room was really a nice touch.

The room was very large and spotlessly clean. The king bed had pillows with little tags on them (see my photos) to tell you whether the pillow was soft or firm. Huge flat screen TV, plenty of elctrical outlets, lamps, a really nice safe, and a frdige and microwave which came in very handy.

Over the course of my stay, I went to the front desk for many items that I'd forgptten to pack in my rush (toothburshes, toothpaste, shower cap, etc). Each time the concierge graciously gave me what I needed. (These items would have been delivered, but I preferred to walk go downstairs due to cabin fever.

I really can't say enough about hte comforts and great service at this hotel. It was excellent. Due to the big rush of people, the restaurnat service was slow but they always had a friendly smile. The only odd thing about this hotel is its location. It's on a NJ highway acoss from a small airport (Teterboro). You do not hear any noice from the planes so I guess soundproofing is also top notch. They run shuttles into NYC every 30 mins, so if you are serious about saving money, enjoying great hotel service, and not minding the extra commute for sightseeing, this is your place. There is a great-looking outdoor pool so this could really be a great deal in the warmer seasons.

It would also be a great stopover if you are doing a North-South East coast drive.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. The October snow storm was difficult for many families that needed to take refuge. We're happy that we were able to accommodate you and offer you a comfortable stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Had a fantastic holiday here.Great hotel with a superb staff everybody so helpful with a smile.Great location to get into New York easily with courtesy buses to the nearest bus stop.Will defintely be backThank you everybody we had the best time

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Ishbel S

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

We booked this hotel to as a package for the Kenny Chesney Concert which included round trip transportation to and from the event. We weren't sure what to expect but we were surprised on how clean, comfortable and updated the room was. The front desk was very friendly and answered questions and were very helpful. I highly recommend the The fresh lemon and lime infused water in the lobby. If we ever come by to NJ for a game or concert we'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask the front desk questions about the area- they are friendly and helpful
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cwell76
HIhasrooms, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

We appreciate and thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meado...
#3 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Midtown
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
#144 of 468 in New York City

Been to Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights? Share your experiences!