“wonderful experience”

Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I recently hosted a family event for 40 people at this hotel. The catering manager I dealt with was beyond helpful, she was totally professional and very attentive to even the most minute detail. The people who attended the event are still praising the wonderful serving staff and the marvelous food. Several of my guests stayed at the hotel overnight and were most comfortable in their very well appointed rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank bklyngal1a
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear bklyngal1a,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. We
are so happy you chose our Holiday Inn to host your family event. We are pleased that your family had such a wonderful experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed our friendly service, or delicious food and comfortable rooms. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.
Again, Thank you for your comments and for choosing the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights.
We hope you come visit us again.
Best wishes,
Charlie Paduch - GM

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for 20 years as a preferred hotel for my company.

In the early years, even though I might have been given a renovated room, I still sought alternate nearby accommodations.

However, I must say that over the past few years the Hotel has been consistently good, the staff welcoming, and everything was just right. The rooms are furnished and kept more akin to a Hilton, rather than to the common Holiday Inn standard.

Now, instead of seeking alternate accommodations, I happily choose this location, and I would even use this hotel for family as well.

Hats off to the management group for turning this property around, and keeping it consistently good.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HyannisSteve

Dear Hyannis Steve,
Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. We are so pleased that we are your hotel of choice. I can't Thank You enough for your loyalty and patronage these past 20 years. It's our honor and privilege to serve you. We work hard to maintain our quality and service and I will share your comments with our staff. Again, thank you so much for staying with us and we look for to seeing you on your next visit to town. Best wishes, Charlie Paduch - GM

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were on a red eye from LA and arrived at 7:00 am clearly exhausted. The staff went out of their way to make sure we could check in right away and didn't flinch when asked to do so. You were greeted with smiles whenever you saw any staff member. The breakfast buffet was delicious, the rooms were clean and the beds were super comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank angeelocks
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Hello angeelocks,
Thank you so much for your gracious review. I'm so glad we were able to accommodate your early arrival after such a long flight from LA. I'm sure at that time you just wanted to get some very much needed rest. I'm glad you experienced the friendliness and the smiles of my wonderful stay. We work hard to be at your service. We appreciate you taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights hotel. I will share your comments wit our staff. Again, Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to town.
Best wishes, Charlie Paduch-GM

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This hotel should be rated 5* for the friendliness of the entire staff! The Bellman, Rene is, by far the best bellman I have ever encountered! He and the staff are obviously happy to work for this hotel. No matter when you entered the lobby Rene was there to offer help. The front desk staff were always smiling and ready to please.

Whatever management is doing to make their staff happy, I say keep up the great work.

The bed was so comfortable as well as the pillows. The room was clean and very comfortable. The service was exceptional and the coffee in the lobby was the best!!!! What a treat 24/7.

I would say this would be my number one choice when visiting the Meadowland area again.

Room Tip: Rooms are probably great no matter where you are located
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rose w
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello rose w,
WOW, I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful review about our hotel and our staff.
I will make sure I share your comments with Rene and the Staff. They will feel so honored and proud. It's our pleasure to serve you and all our guests. With reviews like yours it revs us up to keep trying to work harder and serve you better. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, the comfort of our beds and our new pillows. Again thank you so much and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. We look forward to see you again. Best wishes.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Having read some less that complementary reviews of this hotel I was pleasantly surprised by our brief one night stay at this hotel last October. I think the bed was one of the most comfortable I have every slept in. The room and bathroom were nice and seemed to have been recently refurbished and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. We had booked to stay here on the first and last night of a 5 day trip to NYC from Munich. The proximity to the mall and the price having been the major factors as we were travelling with 2 teenagers. The free shuttle service to and from the mall was excellent and the drivers friendly and helpful .
Our journey into Manhattan was a very long one ( but it was Friday evening when we travelled and it took 2 hours) so based on my experience I don't think I would recommend staying here for an entire NYC visit as there isn't much around the hotel at all and the trip took so long.
Unfortunately due to hurricane sandy out last night here got cancelled so I can only base my review on one night.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Anneinmunich
HI-Meadowlands, Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review of our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. I'm so glad you and your family had the opportunity to stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds, bathrooms, the friendliness of our staff and our shuttle trips to the mall. Although, you just had a short visit with us in NJ, we do have more attractions locally. Maybe on your next visit you would be interested in these attractions: more shopping as we have local outlets nearby, Banana's Comedy Club, Medieval Times Dinner Show, Meadowlands Harness Racing, Atlantic City Casino Gambling trips, Local Go Cart Racing, Miniature Golf and much more. Please feel free to contact us about these. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Best wishes, Charlie Paduch, GM

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here this past weekend for 2 nights on a guided tour trip to New York City. Our bus trip was more affordable staying here rather than in Manhattan, and the tour took care of transporting us in and out of the city each day. Just loved the hotel. It was very nice, clean, friendly staff. Had breakfast buffet included 2 mornings on this trip, and the food was plentiful and very good. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elkiedoc

Dear Elkiedoc,
Thank you for your kind review of our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your visit with us. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our clean hotel, our friendly staff and our great breakfast in our restaurant. It is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you choosing our property and we hope you came back to visit soon. Best wishes always.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here for two nights, overall impression was very good.
Room and bathroom good size, fridge and microwave in room.
We had a problem with the toilet handle which broke, and this was rectifed straight away.
Another good point was the shuttle bus which took us to and from the local mall and would also drop off and pick up at the nearest NY bus stop.
The breakfast was good buffet style, they also gave us a take out of cereal etc when we didn't want a full breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Obo

Dear Obo,
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast in our hotel restaurant, our shuttle service, our spacious rooms, bathrooms, and the use of our microwave and in room refrigerator.
We are so glad we could be a part of your visit to town. We hope to see you again.
Best wishes always.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meado...
#3 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park

Been to Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights? Share your experiences!