Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
US$82
Priceline
US$91
Priceline
Rodeway Inn Capri(Little Ferry)
US$97
US$85
RodewayInn
US$119
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$140
Homewood
US$121
US$117
Hotels.com
All reviewscomedy clubnew yorkbus stopdunkin donutsstayed here for two nightsteterboro airportfree shuttle servicedivided highwaywithout trafficfridge and microwaveoutdoor poolu turnrenovated roomthe hotel staffcoffee machinefront desk staffwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Our team stayed at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights for over a month. We had a wonderful experience. The Holiday Inn staff was friendly and provided excellent guest services. Sally Altman, Director of Sales & Marketing, was available at all times to answer questions and handle any special requests.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Hello Kathy R.
Thank you so much for reviewing and choosing our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights.
It was our pleasure to serve your most friendly and delightful group. As your group was here
for an extended period of time, I'm so glad we could be of service and meet there needs.
We appreciate your comments and I will be sure to share them with our staff.
We wish you the best and hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I must confess, I enjoyed the fact that this place is in America. That was good.
I was unfortunately made to feel unwelcome as I was of a higher class than the earthy clientele that spent their night off the sauce there.
Staff were very friendly however, perhaps overly friendly ;). See you in Vegas frank!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Bearathon
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Bearathon,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Room was clean and had sufficient space for family of 4 (Booked a double Queen Standard Room). Good Showers and room service. Resturant Meals was very tasteful and the Breakfast had a good selection. Staff were extremely helpful and would answer almost any questions.
Their Free Shuttle service to the Bus stop ( to board bus into New York 42nd street) as well as shuttle services to the Close-by shopping centres was very very convenient. The Outlet Shopping Mall in Paramus ( Free Shuttle) - was the best priced shopping we did while in the US of A. Hotel has plently of free parking which is a bonus ( as some hotel charge parking fees).
Overall a very comfortable and pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn at Hasbrouck heights, new Jersey. Would definitely recommend to others and stay there again.

Room Tip: Its in a fairly quiet area so almost any room should be ok. They have free coffee 24 hrs - which is good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank AusMyke

Thank you for your kind review and choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and services during stay.
We work hard to give all our guest an experience that they will remember. Again,
Thank you for staying and we hope you will come visit us again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We recently stayed at this Holiday Inn because of a family funeral that we needed to attend early in the morning. Guess I am used to the Holiday Inn Express chains that we usually stay at, which are more inviting and warmer looking, but I didn't get the same feel with this one. The room was clean but felt very small. We stayed as a family of 4 and it was tight. We had no view but at the same time, we did not care for one because we were using the hotel as a convenience not for pleasure. We got to the hotel late and were hungry for snacks. The vending machines were on the total opposite of the tower we were staying in. After a long day at a wake, it was exhausting to walk very long hallways just to get a snicker's bar. The hotel should really consider placing more vending machines around the hotel. The hotel did not provide breakfast since they had a restaurant on premises. We did not get a chance to eat at the restaurant because we had to check-out so early but it looked like it was clean and there were several people in there ordering food. The carpets in the hallways looked worn out. This hotel is across from Teterboro Airport thus I saw numerous pilots staying here, which is very understandable. All in all, as long as the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, it was a good stay but if I had to do this again, I would look for another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JoJoHonesty
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear JoJoHonesty,
On behalf of our staff please accept our condolences for your loss of your family member. I'm sure that during this time of your visit you just wanted your expectations to be met. I'm sorry we let you down. If possible please contact me so we can discuss your experience further. You may reach me at 201-288-9600 ext. 7701 or by email cpaduch@hihasrooms.com.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I recently hosted a family event for 40 people at this hotel. The catering manager I dealt with was beyond helpful, she was totally professional and very attentive to even the most minute detail. The people who attended the event are still praising the wonderful serving staff and the marvelous food. Several of my guests stayed at the hotel overnight and were most comfortable in their very well appointed rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank bklyngal1a
HI-Meadowlands, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear bklyngal1a,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. We
are so happy you chose our Holiday Inn to host your family event. We are pleased that your family had such a wonderful experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed our friendly service, or delicious food and comfortable rooms. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.
Again, Thank you for your comments and for choosing the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights.
We hope you come visit us again.
Best wishes,