“Convenient overnight”

Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Traveled for one night to see a yankees game with 2 kids. Randomly picked this hotel based on location. Very easy on and off the highway, and we lucked out with an easy drive to and from the stadium. Hotel was clean and quiet. The kids would have liked am indoor pool, as weather did not permit swimming, but we knew that before. We had skyline view, and it was worth it. Reasonably priced. I agree the hotel is weathered in some areas, but with as much traffic that comes through, overall, it's in great shape. The staff was super friendly. All in all, a good stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear kelly b:

Thanks for sharing! Glad you chose to stay with us and we were a convenient choice while you and your family attended the game. We are thrilled you were met with friendly staff, and a great view. Sorry the weather didn't cooperate for the pool, but keep in mind that the pool is warm and ready for your return, and we will do our best to make sure the sun shines next time around. :-)
Go Yankees!

Katherine M.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our stay at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights in New Jersey could not have been any better, from the lovelly staff to the excellent service we received. The location is in an excellent location for traveling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ronald K:

Thank you for sharing! We are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us here in New Jersey, and I'm glad to know that our team here was friendly, helpful and welcoming. We really hope you come back for a visit again soon!

Warm Regards,
Katherine M

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days on business. The hotel staff at the front desk seemed a bit bothered by my late check in and I didn't feel very welcomed. The room was clean but more time could of been spent in the bathroom by the cleaning staff. The location is super as it's right by the highway. The NYC skyline is distant but it's there. I would say a good stay for business but that's it .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Sobecki:

Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we are a conveninet choice for business. I'd hope that upon your return to the area you have a much more positive service experience as I do believe the hurried welcome you received is the exception to our norm. I apologize on behalf of my team for the impression we left you with. You should expect a warm firendly greeting, and a clean room and we will work very hard to deliver on that promise to you moving forward. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed for 5 nights. Great (distant) view of city, but you pay extra for this. Garbage not cleaned from room for 3 days. Water not replaced after 1st night, neither was coffee or tea machine. After complaining on 4th morning (same problem with most of the 22 rooms I had booked) I was told it would be done. Came back that evening and 3 day old food still rotting in corridor. I collected a bin full of waste and took it down to reception for disposal. They said sorry and just laughed. Other people in the group had to dump garbage in the lift area, next to piles of dirty sheets, left by the cleaners. This hotel doesn't have room service. Some desk staff are great, some couldn't care less. Spent 40 minutes on the phone, with reception just hanging up. Hotel could have been on fire for all they knew!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TRAVELPRO_8

Dear travelpro_8:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am truly disappointed to know that you had found our hotel's cleanliness and the attention to your room unsatisfactory. I want you to know that this is unacceptable and not to our standards either, and I truly apologize not just for the condition of your room, but for a poor response and followup from our team. As a frequent traveler you know what you should expect from us as a Hilton and we will continue to work very hard to change your overall impression of us. Please should you have any further comment, know that I am available to speak with directly. We appreciate your loyalty, and your feedback as it allows us to constantly improve upon our services.

Warm regards,

Katherine M.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I spent several days here recently. The housekeeping,restaurant and front desk staff were really friendly and helpfull.
On one occasion when I had found out the hard way that New Jersey Transport don't like casual parking at most stations and that there were major delays into New York City by road, the front desk supervisior saved the day by arranging for the hotel van to take us to the station and collect us on the way home.
I could not fault our room with its view of the New York Skyline.
Restaurant was comparable in price with other outlets which, by the way all seem to be getting quite expensive in the USA.

Room Tip: Don't worry about the proximity of Teterboro Airport, I couldn't hear it
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kev_137

Dear Kev_137:
Thanks for sharing! It was great to have you stay with us while visiting the area, and we hope to see you back again soon! Glad we could provide friendly and helpful service throughout, and that you got to enjoy your room with a view too. We look forward to your return.

Regards,

Katherine

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a huge Hilton property that has an abundance of conference room capability. There seemed to be several going on during my stay so the place was very busy. My room was very clean and the staff I interacted with were very helpful. Check-in was efficient. Breakfast was great and the service equally great. Secure parking with room key access. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear ladyinmaryland:

Thanks so much for your positive review. We are glad to have provided ample space for your meetings, a clean and comfortable room, and most importantly helpful service while you were with us. It means more to hear such great feedback as clearly you travel often and you know what to expect. Thanks again for sharing and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

During our recent visit, which included an overnight hospital stay, my wife and I were treated to uncommon high levels of hospitality, courtesy, and support. The hotel called EMS, during my medical event, and I was transported smoothly to nearby hospital. I was released after numberous tests the next day. I was ordered to rest for the remainder of our hotel stay. We were treated by the hotel staff like VIPs. The caring attitude of the hotel employees on the front desk, in the restaurant and the shuttle service was unbelievable. They all helped us in so many ways to feel comfortable and secure. I recommend this hotel and its staff if you want to be served by people who really care about your having a very pleasant hotel experience. Ann & Ron C

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has view of New York City skyline
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Ann and Ron:

Please know it was such a pleasure to have you both stay with us and we are so glad to have been there to help when you needed it most. You both have left a lasting impression here with our team, and we hope that we can welcome you back with us again next time you are in town. Your kind words are truly appreciated and we were really glad to be of service. We trust you are both well and glad you made it home safely!

Warm Regards,
Katherine M and the rest of the team @ Hasbrouck Heights

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
#2 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe

Been to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands? Share your experiences!