“Great room, great view....take out a mortgage if you want breakfast”

Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The check-in was great, with friendly and helpful staff. The room was excellent with a 'Manhatten Skyline' view. Everything seems great value, but then I saw how much they were asking for breakfast. Save to say I beat a hasty exit and found somewhere reasonable nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a 'Manhatten Skyline' view for the best rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank William W
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear William W:

Thanks for a positive and helpful review! Glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be reasonably priced and meeting your needs. Great hint about the Manhattan Skyline view- it really is worth it. Next time, breakfast will be my treat. Hope to see you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My experience at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights was fantastic. Right upon arrival where we were greeted by the very helpful and kind Kelly. The rooms are clean and spacious and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in! The staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: we were on the first floor and it was very quick in the elevator and still had a view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jenny M:
I believe I'm ready for a nap reading this review! Glad you found your bed to be comfy and your stay to be great overall. Keli is the best and I'm glad she took great care of you while you were visiting. See you next time!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Hotel is definitely a Hilton including the basic expectations that come with that. Internet service in room was intermittent and other guests complained about the same when chatting in the bar. Food is good in bar / rest. Rooms and common area's are due for an upgrade, need to be refreshed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Deepballou:

Thanks for the review! appreciate the feedback about the internet connection and overall stay with us. We work to address and improve our public areas frequently to make sure folks have an opportunity to stay connected, and I'm sorry you had any difficulty while here. We hope to see you back again soon!
Take Care,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Wonderful service, we checked in very late and everyone was still super friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. The only thing missing would have been a refrigerator and microwave.
The pool was clean, it was a little crowded but giving the time of year that was to be expected.
Overall had a great stay, all the employees were super nice and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valerie B:

Thanks for the positive review! Glad you found your room to be clean and everyone you met to be friendly. I'd guarantee our pool to be busy with even just a bit of sunshine, and I'm glad you got to enjoy some time in the sun while here. Thanks for the suggestions for added amenities. We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I would like to Review Keli Anderson, manager at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands. She went above and beyond for us. We were there with a group for a wedding so we needed to have a late check out which she accomodated for us. We were given courtesy breakfast as a thank you for us being such a big group. She checked on us to make sure we were having a good stay.
Keli is extremely professional at her job and it shows a great deal of committment and respect for the Hilton hotel. I highly recommend the Hilton Hasbrouck NJ because of a kind hearted person like Keli Anderson.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ashmani K:

Kudos to Keli! I am so glad to know she made your stay exceptional, and she went above and beyond to accomodate you and your guests while in town for a wedding. She's a great asset to our team and I'm glad you got to meet her! We hope to see you back with us soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It is a clean, friendly hotel and I would definitely recommend it. It is right off of 80, and has an outdoor pool. The restaurant was very good. The hotel shuttle took us directly to a bus stop that took us into NYC. It was very convenient. Erica, one of the front desk workers gave us all of the needed information on the bus to take both ways with a schedule and a map. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear michellegA6051SQ:

Thanks for the review! We are glad to have been a convenient choice for you while visiting NYC. Thanks for mentioning Erica for being extra helpful and we are glad you were able to take advantage of our convenient shuttle services as well. We hope to see you back again soon!

Katherine M

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel and I appreciate the hospitality and service of the staff. Keli greeted me warmly and with attention to detail. She was amazing and very considerate offering me 2 bottles of water as incentive. It was exactly what I needed. After a long event my last night Chris Martino was so supportive and extended my checkout to 1pm so I could be in harmony. At check out Allan Kim was warm and pleasant assisting me with a positive helpful attitude. I enjoyed every moment! Thanks again. Cheers!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Jazmeen2014:
Thanks for sharing! We're glad to know you had a wonderful stay, and that Keli, Chris and Allan made every effort to ensure you were taken care of throughout. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Katherine M

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
#1 of 2 in Ridgefield Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands

Been to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands? Share your experiences!