“Outstanding”

Tokyo Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Haskell
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This small local restaurant has some of the most interesting rolls I've had. They are as tasty as any I've ever had. The sashimi is excellent as are some of the appetizers on the menu. I've been here several times and have not been disappointed one time. The service is friendly and efficient. The owners treat each customer as a special person. The friendliness is genuine. I've brought people to Tokyo Restaurant who were very hesitant to try it. They enjoyed their meals tremendously and have returned several times without me. If you love Japanese food do yourself a favor and try this local restaurant. It's not far from I-287 so if you're traveling through the area it's worth the short drive from the Interstate highway.

There are newer reviews for Tokyo Restaurant