“food”

Add it.
Seabreeze Fishery
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 March 2014

seems more regular food than seafood on menu. customer service is good. food is tasty. Fresh seafood to take home to cook.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

My wife and I were getting cabin fever after the big snowstorm, and decided to get a bite to eat at the Seabreeze Fishery. We've been meaning to try it since it took over from Dino's...a place we always used to enjoy.

Its still a BYO, so bring your beverages of choice with you. There is still a fish market attached, but they had no inventory when we got there....probably due to the snowstorm.

The new owners haven't done much with the decor....its pretty much the same as when it was Dino's. Plain, but nice. We had a VERY friendly and efficient hostess. I'm a pain in the butt, and she was very tolerant of me, and took care of my special requests without complaint or extra charges.

I started out with the Lobster and Shrimp Bisque. It was delicious. Not bland, but tasty, with lots of seafood in it. Well worth the reasonable cost (I think it was 5 or 6 dollars).

I had the fried seafood combo platter (Flounder, Scallops and Shrimp) and opted for the fried vs. the grilled version. The food seemed to be fresh, but I really didn't enjoy the texture very much. I got exactly what I asked for, but I guess I'm losing my taste for fried food.

My wife had the fish and chips. Frankly, it was a disappointment. She didn't like it at all. She said it didn't seem fresh, and it was overbreaded.

Both portions were healthy, and the check for two was a reasonable $50. I'm giving the place a so-so rating, but it might not be fair because as I said, my tastes may be changing. I'll give it another whirl and try something broiled next time.

Would I recommend this place to a friend? Its hard to, based on my experience, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from eating there. As you can see from other reviews, lots of people like it, and rave about the food.

Enjoy,if you try it, and please keep the reviews coming.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

not a great value. If on a date avoid it. Looked like a good place for fresh fish to cook at home with a restaurant added as an afterthought.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

I would think that going in, you would not expect much in regards to atmosphere, so I hesitate to "ding" too much on this rating, I would describe it as a good "seafood diner". Service was "homey" and typical of good diners. I selected a fresh "broiled" mixed seafood entree and it was well above average which is significant as most anything tastes great "deep fried"! Good choice for a moderately priced dinner choice for those craving seafood, other choices are available and you can enjoy your own wine!

1  Thank mnmel1997
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We first took grandma and grandpa here for their b-days and the unbeatable Lobster special. Kids got chicken parm and inhaled it! We came back at my daughter's request for my b-day 1 month later. Beer battered fish and chips were heavenly! Great fresh fish market too!

1  Thank Maura D