“Late Night Meal”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Hazlet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We came late to the Holiday Inn at Hazlet on our way to Sandy Hook. I was too tired to drive any more so we walked to Friday's for takeout. We encountered a very friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Tried this place three times because of proximity to home. First time, there was hair on my appetizer plat. Second time hair again on same appetizer. After looking for a place to eat for a half hour on a Saturday night with no wait me and my wife went here for our third and final time. The floors were dirty beyond belief, don't understand on a Saturday night this place should look like this. Our waitress was nice but noticed the table next to us had a waiter that seemed very rude. All of their plates they brought out for apps and entrees looked absolutely gross. I rather of them served me on a plastic plate. I ordered a burger mediem and it came on well done on a smushed bun with a quarter piece of bacon and a piece of lettuce the size of a half dollar. It was not at all satisfying. I felt gross and disgusted after eating it. My wife's fajitas contained a.bowl of beans that looked like they dipped it in a tub of beans. At least clean off the sides. Her rice was undercooked and steak overcooked. She was not one bit satisfied with her meal. This place needs new management. No wonder there was no wait on a Saturday night at 7pm. Will never go back here again.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

The Korean tacos I ordered were a refreshing break from the run-of-the-mill type of fare one would expect at a mid-scale, chain restaurant. The ingredients were prepared fresh. However, I was very happy that I took the waitress' recommendation that I have the super-spicy sauce served on the side. A little of that heat went a long way!! The buffalo wings were also well-received. The menu offered quite a variety of foods, which is important for those of us with dietary restrictions. Indeed, there seems to be something for just about everyone, with the exception of desserts. For those who are allergic to wheat or are gluten intolerant, there is nothing on the dessert menu for us. Lunch came out to less than $130 for a party of five, including (non-alcoholic) drinks and tip -- pretty reasonable for a sit-down restaurant in this area.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

This Friday's isn't exactly the friendliest in the world...I would recommend the Friday's on Route 9 South instead. Just an average place....

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Food is awesome, waitresses and waiters are very polite and give you the upmost respect and grant you whatever wishes you want as far as seating. The staff there are out to help you in a Professional Manner unlike some of Friday's in New York City or even in Brooklyn.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!