“Great Italian food consistently”
Review of Cafe Graziella

Cafe Graziella
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Graziella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Rd
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This restaurant always has good Italian food and we have never had a bad meal. It's BYOB which makes it affordable also. Excellent veal dishes which my wife always gets. Well done veggies on the side if you don't get pasta with the entree. Desserts area also excellent. Nice atmosphere and not excessively loud like some places. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Café Graziella is a BYOB in a strip mall with little to distinguish itself from the outside. The menu is supplemented with an exceptionally large choice of special options in both appetizers and entrees. We ordered both from the standard menu and the special menu and the portions were exceptionally large and the taste of each offering was excellent. The crab cakes were large and chunky, the pasta was well prepare al dente, the Halibut was spectacular and the veal was amply sliced and not over cooked. Cannoli's for dessert were freshly filled and presented wonderfully.

We like the restaurant, very unassuming with reasonably good wait staff. Will definitely go back and will bring friends.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going here for the past 15 years, always great food and service, can't ever remember having a bad meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been here many, many times over the years because Cafe Graziella is one of the best restaurants in the area. I've been here for work luncheons, birthday celebrations, meeting friends, you name it. Food and service are both always good, and it's a BYOB which really helps keep the meals affordable. They always have good specials. Ambiance is nice too. It gets crowded on weekends so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

That's what this place reminds me of. Like one of the great small places crammed into that downtown NYC neighborhood. Great food and BYOB - what a nice combination. I had the Veal Saltimbocca. It was served with vegetables and a demi-glaze sauce that I enjoyed thoroughly. My wife had a Spaghetti Bolognese that I know she enjoyed too.

The wait staff are friendly and helpful.

Prices are moderate, but we found a coupon. I recommend reservations, because this place does get crowded, especially on weekends. We like the weekday evenings because it doesn't seem so rushed or busy.

1  Thank corptool