“Never had a bad meal here”
Review of Cafe Graziella

Cafe Graziella
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Graziella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Rd
“Never had a bad meal here”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a delightful restaurant and the folks are very accommodating. Just celebrated a birthday here with a family dinner and everything was great. It's nice that it's BYOB and a convenient liquor store next door has a nice selection to accompany the last minute shopper (me). Just a lovely meal. Not a bad entree at the table.

• Visited July 2014

Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Find Another Italian place”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

where do I begin - the empty & depressing strip mall that surrounds, the rude service, the salty food or the overpriced specials? Let me start with the service - when I asked which fish special the server recommended, the monk fish or roughy, his response was a rude "Have you ever had monkfish?"and not answering my question - which should have been my first clue. We ordered clams & mussels - small and tasteless. My husband had chicken that was dry and tasted like freezer burn. I had the monk fish which was over salted with olives, not fresh and pricey - the price of the specials was not shared - when I rec'd my bill I saw that a small piece of monkfish with 3 slivers of zucchini & 2 slivers of carrot that was over done with salty olives was $35. This dish wasn't worth $15 - it was terrible. To top it off - we were lured in because we had a gift certificate, cash value of $25. We called ahead to ask if we could use the certificate & a coupon of 20% off because we had a big party. They said yes on the phone but wouldn't honor it when we got the bill. Bait & switch. Back to the location - growing up in Jersey, I'm used to a strip mall experience, but this is quite depressing - there are probably 7 businesses in this outdated mall and all but two have closed. It is a very drab exterior in an empty mall. There is better Italian in town - Go to Caffe Piazza.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank A2ZNJ
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,396 helpful votes
“Packs a Punch”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was invited to a wedding reception here over Memorial Day weekend - the dinner was delightful and it was a very memorable party. They closed off an entire section of the large restaurant and approximately 100 people fit very comfortably next to a small bar, the DJ, and a small dance floor.

The apps were delish - a very nice selection of seafood and veggies. The noodles were fabulous, and they offered a choice of three salads. I enjoyed the salmon for dinner, but everyone at the table was pleased with their choice of either chicken or veal. Great evening!

1 Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere
Crofton, Maryland
“Great Italian food consistently”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This restaurant always has good Italian food and we have never had a bad meal. It's BYOB which makes it affordable also. Excellent veal dishes which my wife always gets. Well done veggies on the side if you don't get pasta with the entree. Desserts area also excellent. Nice atmosphere and not excessively loud like some places. Highly recommended.

Mountainside, New Jersey
“A great local find”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Café Graziella is a BYOB in a strip mall with little to distinguish itself from the outside. The menu is supplemented with an exceptionally large choice of special options in both appetizers and entrees. We ordered both from the standard menu and the special menu and the portions were exceptionally large and the taste of each offering was excellent. The crab cakes were large and chunky, the pasta was well prepare al dente, the Halibut was spectacular and the veal was amply sliced and not over cooked. Cannoli's for dessert were freshly filled and presented wonderfully.

We like the restaurant, very unassuming with reasonably good wait staff. Will definitely go back and will bring friends.