“Great week-end hangout”

Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great week-end hangout”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Need a place to relax and enjoy the morning afternoon enjoying a burger and beer or salad and pie this is the place. Sit outside and enjoy the sun or go inside a stay cool in the AC

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great lunch/brunch!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Hoboken... Great for families, a date night or meeting up with girlfriends... Love the chicken sandwich, grilled sirloin steak salad and of course those skinny pommes frites!!!

East Rutherford, New Jersey
“Love this place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Elysian is a must. My husband and I live close so it's convenient but anytime we have guests we take them here and every time they return they demand we go back! We love the food, drinks and the staff are always so nice and very accommodating. The food is consistently amazing, brunch, lunch, takeout or dinner it doesn't matter. It's always so so good. We try to go at least once a week.

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Brunch is really good”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I like going there for the weekend brunch. With fresh orange juice, cappucino and salmon benedict eggs, my order is already set !

Albany, New York
“Nice Place for Dinner”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner with our son here when we visited him and enjoyed our dinners. The service was attentive and the food was good and we like to old decor. I had the cod and asked to substitute something for the risotto, which they gladly did, and at no extra charge. My wife had the French chicken which she and I both enjoyed, and my son had the short-ribs. My wife and son also shared a Frisee Salad which was actually big enough for all three of us to share.