W Hoboken
US$354
US$296
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Holland Hotel(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$191
US$234
US$212
Westin.com
US$292
US$242
  • Room Service
The Jane(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$423
US$477
US$413
Hotels.com
Soho House New York(New York City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,245 results
All reviewsbliss spawashington streethudson riverpath trainmanhattan skylinebliss productsspectacular roomliving roomnew yorktwo blockscarlo's bakerylobby barcorner roomthe empire state buildingcake popsgreat view of nycfavorite hotel
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The staff really elevates the hotel experience at this W to a luxury level. Special mention to the bellmen, front desk & the housekeeping staff for their charm, efficiency & competence.

We had a room with a view of the river & the Manhattan skyline that was simply breathtaking. If your budget allows for this upgrade by all means do it. Bedding & room amenities were first rate.

Reasons for 4 stars instead of 5?
- Shower control was not quite right; went from warm to boiling hot with no in-between.
- Can get very noisy on Friday & Saturday nights - Hoboken is a young town & there can be lots of hallway yelling as these guests make their way from elevator to room.
- Internet access fee
- Alarm went off at 7 am Saturday morning, the problem was I could barely hear the alarm. The announcement stating all clear was much much louder. That's a little disturbing. If I need to evacuate I want to know.

Even with these issues I cannot wait to return to this W location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pookala
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Marvelous hotel in a trendy community. The view from the Spectacular room (as it is called) is indeed spectacular. We looked across the Hudson at Lower Manhatten and the Freedom Tower and it was simply breathtaking both night and day. The room was second only to the view with all the amenities one would expect and more. Great shower, plenty of hot water, comfortible bed and moderate noise for a Friday night. Valet parking and close to everything Hoboken has to offer and a short walk to the Path for a night in Manhatten. We even managed a relatively reasonable rate and definately will stay here again on our next visit to Hoboken.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GMPedroDias, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your W Hoboken experience on Trip Advisor! While we are not located directly in the city, our views of Manhattan are unrivaled and truly spectacular-it’s always such a pleasure to hear our guests enjoy the amazing panorama. On behalf of myself and the entire W Hoboken team, we look forward to welcoming you back to W Hoboken again next time your travels bring you to the area! -Pedro D, General Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I spent a night at this hotel in a spectacular room with parking. The valet service came in handy considering parking is difficult to find in Hoboken. Even without a car, the PATH station is only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and there are many great restaurants nearby. The hotel is a bit pricey, but it's worth it.

The room (16th floor) was exactly as picture on the hotel site: sleek and modern decor, clean, great view of NYC. The bed was also extremely comfortable; aside from being awoken by a fire alarm at 7am (false alarm), I slept like a baby!

Professional staff, convenient location, and a good night's rest. I would definitely come back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level floor, away from the elevators, with city views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent W Hoboken experience! We are always so happy to hear when our guests have such a spectacular stay and I’m delighted our hotel was an excellent location for your visit. With our close proximity to the PATH, we offer easy access to the city. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and I am glad that the false alarm did not negatively impact your experience, and that you had an enjoyable night's sleep. W Hoboken looks forward to your next stay with us! -Pedro D, General Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I've stayed all over NYC proper, along with Brooklyn and now Hoboken. I was completely impressed with the hotel layout, staff, the W-flair (always love the Bliss products), etc., all at a price which is about half the city rates (unless you're shopping rack rates then every hotel is expense--I call this out relative to a recent review I just saw). This may be my new favorite hotel in the NYC area, especially if you can get a COOL CORNER room (which I highly recommend. The views of the city are great. The walkable restaurants are great! The river walk way, parks, etc. will completely surprise you and the city is only a short subway ride away. BTW: Say hi to Brittney at the front desk if you can, she knows Customer Service and reps the W Brand well.

Cheers!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for sharing your outstanding stay with us on W Hoboken! I’m always so excited when W Hoboken guests discover W Hoboken and take advantage of the close proximity to New York City! I appreciate you letting us know how impressed you were with the service received and the views from your Cool Corner Room. Your feedback gives us a wonderful chance to celebrate with our Talent team members, and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to highlight this in your review! When your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to welcoming you back to W Hoboken! -Pedro D, General Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time my family and I have stayed at the hotel and I would not hesitate in staying there again. We visit from England and have fallen in love!

Hoboken is a wonderful place and we find it a perfect location for when we visit NYC.

The hotel rooms are lovely and spacious, beds are very comfy and the view from of the NY skyline is breath taking.

The hotel is modern, very well decorated, has a great atmosphere and the staff are more than helpful. Complimentary teas and coffees for the morning on the way out was great, I would agree it would be nice to have the facilities in the rooms too, perhaps something to consider in the future?

We all had a great stay and I don't hesitate in saying we will be back showing more friends and family what we love so much!

Stayed: October 2013

Thanks for sharing your stay on Trip Advisor! I am very pleased to learn how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the views from your guestroom, and the service you received. Thank you for the wonderful praise which I have taken the joy of sharing with our team. Hope to welcome you back again soon! -Pedro D, General Manager