W Hoboken
US$265
US$248
  • Pool
The Holland Hotel(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$133
US$208
US$187
Westin.com
US$186
US$147
  • Room Service
Candlewood Suites Jersey City(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$366
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
Soho House New York(New York City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,238 results
All reviewsbliss spawashington streethudson riverpath trainmanhattan skylinebliss productsspectacular roomliving roomnew yorktwo blockscarlo's bakerylobby barcorner roomthe empire state buildingcake popsgreat view of nycfavorite hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

whatta fantastic hotel, very accommodating, service hospitality superlative.....loved the whatever whenever service, means whatever one needs whenever one needs, they will go get it for you, be it a subway/starbucks or whatever it is.....fantastic king suite, was simply fantastic, huge and amazing, thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this W property, worth a visit, intact a must visit/stay for people going to hoboken...with close eyes don't choose any other property in hoboken, it has to be simply W. very centrally located, footsteps away from high street, grocery store, liquor store, eateries like subway, mc donalds and other Mexican, italian cusines....would love to go back and stay here....just to name a few staff who made my stay special are, ms. brenda, ms. julia, mr. steven, ms. raina...thanks guys, highly recommend this property to all hoboken visitors...

Room Tip: fantastic suite king!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank clubgauravGuptaa
GMWHoboken, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your W Hoboken feedback! We strive to make all our guest’s feel like VIPs and I'm so glad that our team has been able to provide such a personalized experience during your visits! I'm delighted to hear you've explored Hoboken and the many dining options in the area. Thanks again for the rave review which I will certainly share with my team. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed at this W hotel many times. They never fail to impress. They always know I am coming and they always have had an up-graded room available for me. It seems they actually look at their bookings and have an actual idea of where each will best fit. This time my reception and check-in was with Ashley. She was kind, courteous and professional. She found me an up-graded corner room. Always ask for the corner facing north. The view of New York City and Manhattan is killer.
This hotel has the location, location, location! Along with the NYC view it has an incredible waterfront. There is a park that fronts the new Freedom Tower and Trade Center 3 minutes from the front door. There is also a Million dollar children's play ground 3 minutes the other direction. This playground extends out into the Hudson River. Talk about spectacular, this is it.
The hotel itself is as beautiful as the surrounding area. The reception and bar/lounge area is beautiful, pleasant and relaxing.
From this hotel you can get to the Javits Center, Empire State Building, Times Square, the Trade Center Complex and all points NY and NJ. You can travel by car, ferry, limo and rail. You can choose over or under the Hudson river as your nerves allow.
This hotel has a great fitness center as well. Boo hoo, no pool.
Two blocks up the hill from the hotel is Washington Avenue. It is a beautiful street with hundreds of shops, restaurants and stores. The food ranks from ok to well prepared and worth it. Ok are the fast foods and worth it is Amandas!
Stay here if for no other reason than to stroll the miles of waterfront, watch the runners/bikers and look at Manhattan. Oh yeah, Hoboken may be the "fitness city" of the east coast.

Room Tip: Choose the north side corner suites.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardEagle

Thanks for taking the time to share your W Hoboken experience on Trip Advisor! I’m always so happy to hear guests taking advantage of everything the hotel and the City of Hoboken has to offer! The Pier provides wonderful walking trails and breathtaking views of New York City and I’m delighted to hear you were so impressed. We look forward to your next stay with us at W Hoboken!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Great staff, very attempting and helpful. Location is amazing with stunning views. It is very easy to go to Manhattan and to Newark airport too. Room was big, with a very nice decoration and comfortable. There are good restaurants and shops in the vicinity

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay on Trip Advisor! I’m truly delighted to hear you were impressed with our team, the service received, and spectacular views. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Hotel is very nice, view from room was amazing better than anything I'v ever had in NYC.
Value good, platinum status with starwood is repsected they gave me a nice suite with a
perfect view. great bed, great service. No complaints I would definitely go back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GMWHoboken, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor! We are always so happy to hear our SPG Platinum members enjoy their stay with us! We certainly love to WOW you! I’m delighted you enjoyed the spectacular views from the comfort of your guestroom. W Hoboken looks forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is probably the best hotel I've stayed at. Very friendly staff, clean, quiet, and good amenities what more can a guest ask for? We stayed here for a short trip around NJ, and this one caught our attention since it is near the water and has a view of New York across. Money for check in is well spent and their valet are very responsible and courteous.

The room we stayed in is very clean and spacious. I love that we had a view of NJ and NY, and not to forget the view is very beautiful at night time. The hotel is also very accessible to bars, restaurants, and stores. Everything about this hotel is perfect and worth it.

Room Tip: Higher corner rooms have the best view of Jersey/New york at night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your amazing W Hoboken experience. I am so happy to hear you appreciated our convenient location, views from your guestroom, and service received. Cleanliness is a top priority we take very seriously at W Hoboken and I’m delighted to hear you recognized this during your stay with us. We certainly do pride ourselves on ensuring our guests are well taken care of when they stay with us, and it is so rewarding to receive this recognition. Hope to welcome you back again soon!